Bearden Basketball

JournalEntry

8 hours ago, Cherokee said:

A lot of shade on here for the only coach in Bearden history that won a state championship. Also had a game plan that the number two player in the 2020 NBA draft with arguably the biggest cheating coach in Memphis high school basketball history. 

Yea, there must be something personal behind it. When Journal Entry worked at Bearden, Parrott's success must have rubbed him the wrong way. Considering the football team's lack of success during those years. Taking the hate to an anonymous message board shows great individual character. 

• Like 2

On 1/30/2024 at 8:48 AM, Stinger24 said:

Yea, there must be something personal behind it. When Journal Entry worked at Bearden, Parrott's success must have rubbed him the wrong way. Considering the football team's lack of success during those years. Taking the hate to an anonymous message board shows great individual character. 

I’ve been following Bearden since long before Jeremy came to town. 

18 hours ago, JournalEntry said:

What happened vs the West Rebels tonight? I wasn’t able to catch it because I’m too caught up in the Vols game. 

Wow I just saw the score…I guess the Red Rebels need to get ready for Tuesday when the Runnin Rebels come to 825. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

16 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Wow I just saw the score…I guess the Red Rebels need to get ready for Tuesday when the Runnin Rebels come to 825. 

West Rebels upset the Bearden Bulldogs this weekend. West Rebels beat Bearden Bulldogs by 1 point this time. It will not happen again. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Bearden Bulldogs are to good to let it happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

On 2/3/2024 at 10:19 PM, JournalEntry said:

What happened vs the West Rebels tonight? I wasn’t able to catch it because I’m too caught up in the Vols game. 

It looks like the Rebels made a comeback to beat the Bulldogs by 1 point. The Maryville Rebels beat Hardin Valley and William Blount beat Farragut.

On 2/6/2024 at 8:59 PM, JournalEntry said:

Jeremy is officially on the hot seat after that one. I imagine he’ll be sitting down with the AD in the morning.

Coach did not meet with the AD after the upset loss to West Rebels. It did not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Like 1