White County vs. Cookeville

fanforever

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've not seen either team so far this year, but i am aware that both return the majority of their strengths from last year. white is younger so experience advantage to c'ville...but the cavs play a little slower tempo than most teams so i expect a low scoring game (high 30's or low 40's).. toss a coin.....heads.....c'ville at home by 2.

Posted by jimbo44:

White co's defence shut Taylor down. All of her points were freethrows. Sunday at the high post and King at the low post looks like something to work at. Cookeville's Tallent was impressive. Rachel Nipper(starting point) left on crutches. I hope she'll be ok.

I don't know how you can say that White Co. shut Ashley Taylor down she lead scoring of all players with 10 points. When she went out of the game for rest other players stepped up, good job with a whole team effort. Rachel Nipper left on crutches after she was form tackled by one of the White Co. girls.

Guest missedit

Like someone already said, all of Ashley Taylor's points came from the free throw line. Cara Reed was held to under 10 points. Leslie Talent is a much better point guard than the Nipper girl. She didn't get tackled, its was just any other ordinary foul.

White Co. has a lot of talent,what a waste.White CO.

starts off good and we send in five new players.What

are we doing.Cookeville scores eight straight and changes

the outlook of the game.Our sub pattern is questionable

at the least.Our coach is going crazy on the sidelines

and our team went crazy in the last minute.Coach has to

be professional and calm at crunch time.The coach goes

crazy,the team does to.White Co. deserves better.If you

live in Cookville,you should coach in Cookville.

White co girls did a good job depite the foul trouble and some questionable calls. You do have to wonder what Coach Hess was thinking puting a whole new team in so soon. There has been a lot of talk about how "deep" white co bench is but I think putting a few reserves in at a time would have been the better move. We needed our more experienced players on the floor.....Freshman play Cookeville Thurs. night let's see how that comes out.