Does south Pittsburgh recruit out of state?

BUpro

10 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

That’s tough for those kids, I don’t understand that ruling from TSSAA when they let SP get two big time seniors one from a private school CCS, who just so happened to play them last year and waxed SP. The other one who got there right before the season started from a big school in Georgia who was not legally aloud to play in Georgia , because of his actions.  They used the federal McKinney-Vento Homeless Act which is basically homeless kids needing help to get an education. That simply wasn’t true he chose to be homeless to play football for SP. Seems like TSSAA just picks and chooses their battles. There is definitely an Asterisk by their championship IMO. Even if they didn’t recruit him they gave him safe passage with limited questions asked, because they saw the Auburn commit who could possibly win some football games.  And they don’t win the ship without those two players. 

Man go back to Celina….just stay in Dale Hollow.. Were you one of the idiot racists yelling racial slurs at #13 and others after our second round playoff game?   Those of us standing on the track beard the verbal assault on that young man. It’s shameful that you would pull that type stunt. 

You don’t really know half of what you think you know. It’s sad.. but understandable I guess. I asked a question.. and got an answer…that kid’s mother or siblings never came to one game the entire year. So yea I’d say he qualified. 

22 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Man go back to Celina….just stay in Dale Hollow.. Were you one of the idiot racists yelling racial slurs at #13 and others after our second round playoff game?   Those of us standing on the track beard the verbal assault on that young man. It’s shameful that you would pull that type stunt. 

You don’t really know half of what you think you know. It’s sad.. but understandable I guess. I asked a question.. and got an answer…that kid’s mother or siblings never came to one game the entire year. So yea I’d say he qualified. 

I wasn’t there I unfortunately knew what was coming that’s a long drive for a L, it’ll be a lot closer next year though unless y’all reload! 

I know enough to know that the circumstances didn’t matter to the SP faithful the only thing that does is he helped get you proud people a gold ball! Good thing he had all you SP fans there cheering him, is he still going to be enrolled there after the Christmas break? Lol 

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

That’s tough for those kids, I don’t understand that ruling from TSSAA when they let SP get two big time seniors one from a private school CCS, who just so happened to play them last year and waxed SP. The other one who got there right before the season started from a big school in Georgia who was not legally aloud to play in Georgia , because of his actions.  They used the federal McKinney-Vento Homeless Act which is basically homeless kids needing help to get an education. That simply wasn’t true he chose to be homeless to play football for SP. Seems like TSSAA just picks and chooses their battles. There is definitely an Asterisk by their championship IMO. Even if they didn’t recruit him they gave him safe passage with limited questions asked, because they saw the Auburn commit who could possibly win some football games.  And they don’t win the ship without those two players. 

Did not know that...and also...the Red Bank RB who transferred this summer to Oakland!? and he got to play, you tell me what is going on with that! One of Red Banks best player with multiple big time offers transfers as a junior to Oakland! but the thing is, he got to play this season...and i am not hating on the kid for wanting to be at a better football school or whatever, i am just saying keep it fair with the rules that are in place. the poor kids who transferred to our small 1A school had to sit a full year because they moved and then where denied to play until 2024! if the TSSAA is going to do this to kids who only get one chance at high school sports, they need to be across the board with one rule!

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheFootballDad said:

Did not know that...and also...the Red Bank RB who transferred this summer to Oakland!? and he got to play, you tell me what is going on with that! One of Red Banks best player with multiple big time offers transfers as a junior to Oakland! but the thing is, he got to play this season...and i am not hating on the kid for wanting to be at a better football school or whatever, i am just saying keep it fair with the rules that are in place. the poor kids who transferred to our small 1A school had to sit a full year because they moved and then where denied to play until 2024! if the TSSAA is going to do this to kids who only get one chance at high school sports, they need to be across the board with one rule!

Agreed it’s only going to get worse at the big schools and the rich will get richer in the smaller schools. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

You are so full of crap you should be charged a sewer bill.  Neither one of those were #8, #0, #9 or several others such as the other sophomore and freshman that was playing.

2 minutes ago, rlh said:

You are so full of crap you should be charged a sewer bill.  Neither one of those were #8, #0, #9 or several others such as the other sophomore and freshman that was playing.

Where did I say they were? I said you don’t win without 2 and 13 especially the McK game. Congrats on a *state championship* 

Edited by TheTruthHurts22

2 minutes ago, TheFootballDad said:

There's more to the story the Butthurt22 told you and in your example it likely had to do with distance. Also Red Bank is 120 to 140 miles from Oakland.

28 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

I wasn’t there I unfortunately knew what was coming that’s a long drive for a L, it’ll be a lot closer next year though unless y’all reload! 

I know enough to know that the circumstances didn’t matter to the SP faithful the only thing that does is he helped get you proud people a gold ball! Good thing he had all you SP fans there cheering him, is he still going to be enrolled there after the Christmas break? Lol 

SP had 30 freshmen and sophomores on the roster this year. They will be young but talented. I’m glad to know you weren’t the one telling racial slurs at that kid and others after that game   

The kid is reportedly brilliant and graduates at Christmas. He’s an early enrollee for college. That’s not shabby if you ask me. Clay County has had a lot of great basketball players. Have they EVER had a kid transfer from another place? They probably have since they have such a great program. 

He definitely helped win a gold ball. I wish we would have thrown him the ball more though. He only played a quarter vs Clay County. That game outcome is the same regardless. Wallace was out that night as well.