2024 5A Season

FootballismyVice

27 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Spoke to the previous AD at an OR tailgate this season. Didn't have a resentful bone in his body. He enjoyed the party and the game, but by all means, keep trying 

just cause he's class and would never say anything negative in a million years don't make me wrong.

No his class doesn't make you wrong, but some of you vague possibly misinformed statements don't do a whole lot for your credence. I think if you'll read the "OR Football 2024" thread the temperament of thr OR football community will have explain itself. Goof luck with your team. Get in touch here at work hard and try and make the program the best it can be. Try and stay somewhere within the rules if there are any.

Just now, atrisk said:

No his class doesn't make you wrong, but some of you vague possibly misinformed statements don't do a whole lot for your credence. I think if you'll read the "OR Football 2024" thread the temperament of thr OR football community will have explain itself. Goof luck with your team. Get in touch here at work hard and try and make the program the best it can be. Try and stay somewhere within the rules if there are any.

i'm not certain i understand.  But good look to yall.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2023 at 1:09 PM, footballknox said:

Powell is losing their entire o-line to graduation minus one.  I wonder if they have boys to fill those shoes.  They had one of the best o-lines in the state. 

That OL was awesome, IMO. I watched OR play Powell in BB a few weeks back, their QB is a big ole boy himself.

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2023 at 1:09 PM, footballknox said:

Powell is losing their entire o-line to graduation minus one.  I wonder if they have boys to fill those shoes.  They had one of the best o-lines in the state. 

By far the top run blocking OL I saw in 2023, not one else was close.

On 12/8/2023 at 10:56 AM, atrisk said:

Spoke to the previous AD at an OR tailgate this season. Didn't have a resentful bone in his body. He enjoyed the party and the game, but by all means, keep trying 

Mike loves Oak Ridge, always has and always will. I talked to him at halftime during a playoff game, I knew then Jeff wasn't gonna keep at it at HVA. He nor Mike had a clue about how Knox County is nothing but recruiting, they assumed it was high school football. Rude awakening.

On 1/26/2024 at 5:15 PM, ipb7 said:

Mike loves Oak Ridge, always has and always will. I talked to him at halftime during a playoff game, I knew then Jeff wasn't gonna keep at it at HVA. He nor Mike had a clue about how Knox County is nothing but recruiting, they assumed it was high school football. Rude awakening.

I suppose that is something that OR hasn’t done or doesn’t do.