2024 5A Season

FootballismyVice

Just now, ILB1999 said:

i don't believe that.  Guys been around for ages with no such accusations, and now we hear such rumors out of a program that wants to let him go?  And isn't he still teaching there?  If he didn't something he should be fired for why would he still be there? bull

Being fired from a coach is one thing being fired from teaching is a whole new can of worms. The incident that I heard of was during a football game, but was really the straw that broke the camel's back. Bad culture, lack of discipline as well as holding athletes accountable. 

End of the day the previous principal hired cummings and D coordinator and then left the school system. AD did not pick him out of the candidates and never really jived with him. Former principal and cummings coached together at West so he wanted to help an old friend.

4 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Being fired from a coach is one thing being fired from teaching is a whole new can of worms. The incident that I heard of was during a football game, but was really the straw that broke the camel's back. Bad culture, lack of discipline as well as holding athletes accountable. 

End of the day the previous principal hired cummings and D coordinator and then left the school system. AD did not pick him out of the candidates and never really jived with him. Former principal and cummings coached together at West so he wanted to help an old friend.

and that, letting a guy go because they didn't jive, is doing someone dirty.

4 minutes ago, atrisk said:

So who cares what you believe? You are of no importance to the OR program (I may be wrong here) and I can't help but think that's a good thing.

you don't strike me as they type of fella that would blindly follow an institution without any criticism, but here we are.

Just now, SheriffofRedRock said:

That ontop of what him and his staff said/did throughout the season. It came to a head during the pregame speech vs the price twins

I'd say he took over a program that had little structure, and the kids resented it.  and we he tried to change the culture, the AD resented it.   is what it seems like.

4 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Wasn't talking to you sheriff. Talking to ILB1999. What you said Sheriff is pretty much things in a nutshell.

what he said is what happened, and is doing the coach dirty.  go on and keep your head in the sand.  You gonna act like they didn't do the previous AD dirty too?