2024 5A Season

FootballismyVice

2 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

OR will be down they lost three stud athletes that were all state level and wasted the RB.

Powell will be down because they lose most of their OL and the better backup QB I heard has went to Clinton.

SC could get better with the QB coming back but I think they lose their best linemen and I don't know about their skill guys.

West will for sure represent 5A and East tn. They will also compete with, if not beat Page, if Page makes the championship

Until someone in 5A takes West out you kinda sorta gotta go with them, agreed

On 4/15/2024 at 12:17 PM, SheriffofRedRock said:

Hearing from strong source that multiple principals at Clinton HS are being forced to resign due to changing student(s) grades. 

This fire started is most likely from inside the school system but from ACHS. 

The Mavs are getting worried about the Dragons.

Yea, they have Davey quaking in his boots. Someday they'll even have a winning season.

On 12/6/2023 at 1:09 PM, footballknox said:

Powell is losing their entire o-line to graduation minus one.  I wonder if they have boys to fill those shoes.  They had one of the best o-lines in the state. 

Thats for sure, they had a great offensive line, those guys looked like 5 fire hydrants with no spaces between them, May be a big issue for Powell this season, although they will have their QB back.