2024 5A Season

FootballismyVice

16 hours ago, atrisk said:

For a supporter of E. Tn. public football you seem to throw some shade at a certain program. Maybe it's just me.

Ask the Bearden guy or Central guy that post on here a lot they think I hate them too. I just call it like it is and some people are so caught up in their fandom that they can't see it or don't want to admit it.

Not sure, don't care what team you follow. Really not sure how I'm supposed to know what you're talking about. Upsets happen. As a matter of fact, many people and publications picked Clinton to win the region. I am sure that the Oak Ridge community and football family are very supportive of coach Rang. If some people want to paint another picture....so be it.

12 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Not sure, don't care what team you follow. Really not sure how I'm supposed to know what you're talking about. Upsets happen. As a matter of fact, many people and publications picked Clinton to win the region. I am sure that the Oak Ridge community and football family are very supportive of coach Rang. If some people want to paint another picture....so be it.

I'll be really clear.  The same administration did the previous coach really dirty.  And he made it farther than the current one.  

36 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

you know that's not what I'm talking about.  and your assessment of the season ignores the fact that OR only played 12 games and ended their season to a sub 500 team.

They could've won that game if Partin was allowed to call the plays again. He gave the best player the ball 40 times in game one and OR beat Clinton. Rang calls the plays and then throws the ball too much. I don't know how many carries Dozier had but it wasnt 40. Even the broadcast on youtube that are OR guys said over and over to run the ball more.

5 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Cummings did some things from what I have heard is fireable for sure they just happened so late in the year they did not want to have them with an interim for the playoffs

i don't believe that.  Guys been around for ages with no such accusations, and now we hear such rumors out of a program that wants to let him go?  And isn't he still teaching there?  If he did something he should be fired for why would he still be there? bull

Edited by ILB1999