How long has it been since Bradley missed state duals?

fooseball95

1 minute ago, TheTreyB said:

Lived here all of my life and actually graduated from Bradley. lol

why would I not talk to anyone about the way I feel and see? I’m at the JC almost everyday! I can promise, your pic isn’t all over the JC. But like I said earlier, it’s a shame that nobody has tried or put much effort into the kids club. WV is the only other school in this town and they have never had tradition or a rival to Cleveland imo. 

Then go talk to them. Instead of bashing on the internet grow a set and go vent your frustration to them. And yeah my pics are in that room as well as my name. Former coach there as well. So “lol” all you want. Like I said learn your history of a program. If you want that job then go get it. I’m sure your relevant. Like I said in one of my earlier posts it’s almost always the same garbage spewed every year. Blackmon and Company have plans in place. I’ll make sure that he runs them by you for your approval. 

3 minutes ago, Humorist said:

Then go talk to them. Instead of bashing on the internet grow a set and go vent your frustration to them. And yeah my pics are in that room as well as my name. Former coach there as well. So “lol” all you want. Like I said learn your history of a program. If you want that job then go get it. I’m sure your relevant. Like I said in one of my earlier posts it’s almost always the same garbage spewed every year. Blackmon and Company have plans in place. I’ll make sure that he runs them by you for your approval. 

Sorry I’ve just never seen your pic in the JC. I’ll look tomorrow. I’m not frustrated at all. Just blown away at how the kids club is and no effort or pride taken over the years to where it is now. Didn’t you have a club for a few years at grit house? 

5 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Not bashing you but before Bosken and Knox, kids wasn’t flocking to come to Cleveland. So that being said, what they have done and doing is elite. No? Look at the other side of town and it’s pretty evident 

Haha…and that was before the money was flowing in from Jones. And before you say anything about the fundraising. Jones did pump money into it. And the plan was laid out even while I was there. Alan didn’t have the wealth then. He was just starting to come in. But my first class of kids in Cleveland youth were the ones that kickstarted that program back to the top. Hayden Hamilton, Ethan West, Oliver’s. Along with my staff was top notch for its time. With that being said go after that job if you want it

4 minutes ago, Humorist said:

Haha…and that was before the money was flowing in from Jones. And before you say anything about the fundraising. Jones did pump money into it. And the plan was laid out even while I was there. Alan didn’t have the wealth then. He was just starting to come in. But my first class of kids in Cleveland youth were the ones that kickstarted that program back to the top. Hayden Hamilton, Ethan West, Oliver’s. Along with my staff was top notch for its time. With that being said go after that job if you want it

Curious as to what made you leave the club when you had the staff you are talking about? 

and you know Jones has been VERY VERY wealthy for a long long time. 2005 he was worth 500 million. 

Edited by TheTreyB

1 minute ago, TheTreyB said:

Sorry I’ve just never seen your pic in the JC. I’ll look tomorrow. I’m not frustrated at all. Just blown away at how the kids club is and no effort or pride taken over the years to where it is now. Didn’t you have a club for a few years at grit house? 

Yes sir. I did. Don’t wanna bash but they are more involved with Jiu Jitsu then wrestling. It brings in more money. Which I totally understand. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Curious as to what made you leave the club when you had the staff you are talking about? 

and you know Jones has been VERY VERY wealthy for a long long time. 2005 he was worth 500 million. 

Club was different back then as well. I had several coaches that were former Cleveland guys. Yeah I left when Heath and Eric got there. Heath and I were teammates at UT Chatt together. We just didn’t really get along. But Alan didn’t want to drop money into the club due to Coach Miller. He forced Al into retirement. And as far as myself there was a coach that Alan didnt like so he got rid of him. And he felt I was guilty by association? That, and he wanted me back at the middle school to “straighten” it back out? When I came up to the high school we had 100 kids out for middle school as well as a pretty deep bank account. Fundraising we did on our own. But Jack decided since Alan was after him he was going to deplete the account and spent the entire savings on our banquet. Believe me it was one of the nicest banquets I’ve ever been to. Haha 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Humorist said:

Club was different back then as well. I had several coaches that were former Cleveland guys. Yeah I left when Heath and Eric got there. Heath and I were teammates at UT Chatt together. We just didn’t really get along. But Alan didn’t want to drop money into the club due to Coach Miller. He forced Al into retirement. And as far as myself there was a coach that Alan didnt like so he got rid of him. And he felt I was guilty by association? That, and he wanted me back at the middle school to “straighten” it back out? When I came up to the high school we had 100 kids out for middle school as well as a pretty deep bank account. Fundraising we did on our own. But Jack decided since Alan was after him he was going to deplete the account and spent the entire savings on our banquet. Believe me it was one of the nicest banquets I’ve ever been to. Haha 

If I’m not mistaken you brought your boy to one of our practices at the beginning of the season. Hope he is doing well. 

14 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

You do realize that Jones paid Steve and WV the same amount of money he does for HCWC correct? HCWC just works harder. He matches the fundraising as well. So why wouldn’t we capitalize on that??? 

Oh I know. And believe me when I tell you this. Steve was offered the Cleveland job before Heath and Eric. A briefcase full of money as well as a meeting on the top floor of “The Spot” but yeah I know that jones has matched somewhat with Bradley. I do know he back peddled on his word one year. ‘17 as a matter of fact. Ben worked tirelessly with a fundraiser that was sod at Lee University. We raised a tremendous amount? And Alan said he would match it. But when the time came and Ben produced the invoices Alan basically called him a liar. And yes I know he backdoors Pride with funds. Not as much as Cleveland but just enough to keep them going. 

3 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

If I’m not mistaken you brought your boy to one of our practices at the beginning of the season. Hope he is doing well. 

Thanks man he is focusing full time on Bullriding. I think he does it because I don’t have a lot of knowledge on that one. I’m hoping he will get back into wrestling? We shall see. But he really likes it. He watches video on riding as much as much as I watch wrestling. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Humorist said:

Oh I know. And believe me when I tell you this. Steve was offered the Cleveland job before Heath and Eric. A briefcase full of money as well as a meeting on the top floor of “The Spot” but yeah I know that jones has matched somewhat with Bradley. I do know he back peddled on his word one year. ‘17 as a matter of fact. Ben worked tirelessly with a fundraiser that was sod at Lee University. We raised a tremendous amount? And Alan said he would match it. But when the time came and Ben produced the invoices Alan basically called him a liar. And yes I know he backdoors Pride with funds. Not as much as Cleveland but just enough to keep them going. 

That man wants it to be a rival again. He was paying Steve up until a year or so ago if I’m not mistaken. Trust me when I say this… he does NOT give as much as people think he does. Yes it’s his building but as far as him pumping money into HCWC, he isn’t. Bosken has a great group of people around him that wants to help keep it going. But what helps us is him being as good and all in as he is. It’s that simple. He works his tail off at keeping the youth loaded. 

2 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

That man wants it to be a rival again. He was paying Steve up until a year or so ago if I’m not mistaken. Trust me when I say this… he does NOT give as much as people think he does. Yes it’s his building but as far as him pumping money into HCWC, he isn’t. Bosken has a great group of people around him that wants to help keep it going. But what helps us is him being as good and all in as he is. It’s that simple. He works his tail off at keeping the youth loaded. 

Oh I believe that. As much amosity that Josh and I have had I know that HCWC as well as the program is self sufficient now. That was the plan all along.