How long has it been since Bradley missed state duals?

fooseball95

7 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Bradley will finish second in the region behind cleveland but will go on to sectionals and lose to Blackman and won’t go to state.

That’s what I thought, but I wasn’t sure if they were down so far that someone would knock them off for 2nd. I’m not close to Chattanooga area so I wasn’t sure if there was an upstart that might take that spot. 

48 minutes ago, KidGloves said:

That’s what I thought, but I wasn’t sure if they were down so far that someone would knock them off for 2nd. I’m not close to Chattanooga area so I wasn’t sure if there was an upstart that might take that spot. 

Cleveland And Bradley are so far above everyone else in the region. East Hamilton/Walker Valley used to have some decent teams but not good enough to take over the second spot.

Edited by fooseball95
  • Like 1

I'm not expecting Blackman to just walk into the state duals.  We still have to show up and wrestle.  For several years, Bradley has been known for having some tough well known kids, but what sometimes goes unnoticed is their ability to take kids who most people don't know and turn them into hammers.    

What's Walker Valley like this year?

45 minutes ago, mat73557 said:

I'm not expecting Blackman to just walk into the state duals.  We still have to show up and wrestle.  For several years, Bradley has been known for having some tough well known kids, but what sometimes goes unnoticed is their ability to take kids who most people don't know and turn them into hammers.    

What's Walker Valley like this year?

Bradley will struggle this year. They have a couple kids but I believe this has been a long time coming. Their kids club has been neglected for years now. Which is one reason I believe Ben left. He knew what was coming after last years senior class left. Walker isn’t a bad team but not good enough to upset Bradley 

Edited by fooseball95

On 12/13/2023 at 1:30 PM, fooseball95 said:

Bradley will struggle this year. They have a couple kids but I believe this has been a long time coming. Their kids club has been neglected for years now. Which is one reason I believe Ben left. He knew what was coming after last years senior class left. Walker isn’t a bad team but not good enough to upset Bradley 

Wrong…

Ben planned several years ago to leave and give Bryant the program then. But the parents of this past Senior class talked him into staying. 
My picks for duals

1) Cleveland

2) Blackman

3) Summit

Both Wilson Central and Bradley will struggle this year. But it is expected after the classes they graduated. 

3 hours ago, Humorist said:

Wrong…

Ben planned several years ago to leave and give Bryant the program then. But the parents of this past Senior class talked him into staying. 
My picks for duals

1) Cleveland

2) Blackman

3) Summit

Both Wilson Central and Bradley will struggle this year. But it is expected after the classes they graduated. 

Summit beats Blackman by 25 

6 hours ago, Humorist said:

Wrong…

My picks for duals

1) Cleveland

2) Blackman

3) Summit

Blackman definitely gonna have a big year, but i don’t see anyone in AA outside of Cleveland being close to Summit. 

If i had to pick a podium right now id say:

1. Cleveland

2. Summit

3  Blackman

4  Nolensville