How long has it been since Bradley missed state duals?

fooseball95

24 minutes ago, JustaFanOfFootball said:

Ben Smith killed that program. His lack of commitment to the program was amazing what we were told. Too busy trying to have a family for years. A lot of trips. Abandoned the team on out of season tournaments. Goes on and on. Of course that is what we heard, but we are also 2 hours away. May all be false. 

Imagine being mad at someone for “trying to have a family”.

maybe you shouldn’t post what you heard and stick to what you know. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JustaFanOfFootball said:

Ben Smith killed that program. His lack of commitment to the program was amazing what we were told. Too busy trying to have a family for years. A lot of trips. Abandoned the team on out of season tournaments. Goes on and on. Of course that is what we heard, but we are also 2 hours away. May all be false. 

You’re straight delusional. Being an assistant for that program I can assure you that you are way off. Ben worked tirelessly for that program. I mean four titles at the helm? Man, most coaches would be happy with one and he won four? But go ahead and think your shallow ways. 

As a wrestling dad that helps coach part time I can tell you that wrestling parents can be the absolute best but they can also be the absolute worst of the worst to deal with.  If the kid fails,  it's because you didn't teach them a secret move.  Or an easy move that anyone can do.  Or , or, or...

See post by Justafanof for evidence.  

Edited by TotallynotLEO
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TotallynotLEO said:

As a wrestling dad that helps coach part time I can tell you that wrestling parents can be the absolute best but they can also be the absolute worst of the worst to deal with.  If the kid fails,  it's because you didn't teach them a secret move.  Or an easy move that anyone can do.  Or , or, or...

See post by Justafanof for evidence.  

BOOM!!!

3 hours ago, JustaFanOfFootball said:

The lack of commitment to the youth is why they are where they are now. And now they wanna get ruffled when others are calling them out. If you want to make Bradley somewhat relevant again, get out there and bust #### and build the youth program up! It would be sad to see a Bradley vs HCWC K-8 dual. It would be worse than Thursday night. 

You have to have someone like Bosken that pours their heart into it and make kids wanna leave Bradley to come wrestle for HIM. Trust me, it’s happening more and more. I want the “pride” coach/coaches to get it together and make it fun again as a rival. Because right now as you can see in the stands Thursday night, it’s not worth the price of admission for Bear fans. 

1 hour ago, TheTreyB said:

The lack of commitment to the youth is why they are where they are now. And now they wanna get ruffled when others are calling them out. If you want to make Bradley somewhat relevant again, get out there and bust #### and build the youth program up! It would be sad to see a Bradley vs HCWC K-8 dual. It would be worse than Thursday night. 

You have to have someone like Bosken that pours their heart into it and make kids wanna leave Bradley to come wrestle for HIM. Trust me, it’s happening more and more. I want the “pride” coach/coaches to get it together and make it fun again as a rival. Because right now as you can see in the stands Thursday night, it’s not worth the price of admission for Bear fans. 

Haha not “ruffled” not even. But obviously you are new to all of this? Look at the history of Cleveland. There were folks like myself there way before Knox and Bosken. But that’s the problem with HCWC as well as the middle/high school parents they don’t do diligent research of the history of their programs. Like I said alum of Cleveland. My name is on that wall. My pics are all over the Jones. Tbh I wish they’d take my name down as well as my pics. Folks like yourself make it embarrassing to be a part of that program. You live vicariously through your kid(s). And that is fine. But when you get off topic and start bashing a club or even another school? C’mon man. I don’t see you going after another club or school in this town? But folks like yourself go after Bradley as well as their coaching staff both past and present? Look, honestly you wouldn’t go talk myself I or any of the above mentioned. You just wanna come on here and do it? You can tell you are new to this sport and more than likely this town. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Lived here all of my life and actually graduated from Bradley. lol

why would I not talk to anyone about the way I feel and see? I’m at the JC almost everyday! I can promise, your pic isn’t all over the JC. But like I said earlier, it’s a shame that nobody has tried or put much effort into the kids club. WV is the only other school in this town and they have never had tradition or a rival to Cleveland imo. 

10 minutes ago, Humorist said:

Haha not “ruffled” not even. But obviously you are new to all of this? Look at the history of Cleveland. There were folks like myself there way before Knox and Bosken. But that’s the problem with HCWC as well as the middle/high school parents they don’t do diligent research of the history of their programs. Like I said alum of Cleveland. My name is on that wall. My pics are all over the Jones. Tbh I wish they’d take my name down as well as my pics. Folks like yourself make it embarrassing to be a part of that program. You live vicariously through your kid(s). And that is fine. But when you get off topic and start bashing a club or even another school? C’mon man. I don’t see you going after another club or school in this town? But folks like yourself go after Bradley as well as their coaching staff both past and present? Look, honestly you wouldn’t go talk myself I or any of the above mentioned. You just wanna come on here and do it? You can tell you are new to this sport and more than likely this town. 

Not bashing you but before Bosken and Knox, kids wasn’t flocking to come to Cleveland. So that being said, what they have done and doing is elite. No? Look at the other side of town and it’s pretty evident