Barney's Dumpster Fire Award for East Tennessee 6A Football

BarneySox2007

On 1/25/2024 at 3:21 PM, oridgecat said:

I can believe it, they are just a stones throw apart.  Football is small town serious down there.  But I would imagine that T$$AA has bigger fish to fry if they are going to do anything to anybody.  

Aren’t they up there from you?

17 hours ago, FootballismyVice said:

You would enjoy the Oliver springs and Coalfield discussion on the 1A page idk if you would call it heated but definitely lively disagreement.

I read a little bit. Seems like people are mad that Coalfield recruits. I don't think they really have to. If you're decent at football, and live in Morgan Co, would you want to go to Oakdale, Wartburg, Sunbright, or Coalfield. I think we all know the answer to this one. 

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Good ole Morkin County. Co-feel. Lolol I was repeating it back to myself, and that’s exactly how I say it. Not good.

Haw! What about Ahlvar Sprangs! Them Sprangers play some pretty good bawl some years, if they can keep the parents in the stands.  

4 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Haw! What about Ahlvar Sprangs! Them Sprangers play some pretty good bawl some years, if they can keep the parents in the stands.  

Alver Sprangs & Kangstin both. I went to the Alver Sprangs/Co-Feel game. One of the best games I watched all year at the HS level.

2 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Alver Sprangs & Kangstin both. I went to the Alver Sprangs/Co-Feel game. One of the best games I watched all year at the HS level.

Man they play a different level of hard in that one.  I love it when it comes on BBBTV Game of the Week, after the Quaynar show.