The coaching jobs nobody wants....AE, Central, HVA, and Carter. AE has the best youth program out of the 4.

1 hour ago, CaptainGuru said:

Austin Roadrunners get mercy ruled a whole lot. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Uh, Alcoa was the only team that mercy ruled AE this year.  Let's not say A LOT ... I can't wait til we get back on top so we can shut these haters up!!  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, GatorTDMaker said:

Carter is not like the others. They did or would smoke all these other teams. 

Carter beat AE by 20 scored a late touchdown in the 4th to go up 20... Let's not say they would smoke AE.  Bet you a dime to a quarter AE beats Carter this coming year... HATERS FALL BACK

2 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Uh, Alcoa was the only team that mercy ruled AE this year.  Let's not say A LOT ... I can't wait til we get back on top so we can shut these haters up!!  

Austin Roadrunners are having a hard time finding a coach. Most coaches do not want to coach Austin Roadrunners because they know they will get mercy ruled by Alcoa Tornado. Alcoa Tornado can beat Austin Roadrunners by 50 points every single year if they want to do it. It would happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? Turtle and Captain Guru will both be pushing up daisies before Austin Roadrunners make it back to a state title game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Austin Roadrunners are having a hard time finding a coach. Most coaches do not want to coach Austin Roadrunners because they know they will get mercy ruled by Alcoa Tornado. Alcoa Tornado can beat Austin Roadrunners by 50 points every single year if they want to do it. It would happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? Turtle and Captain Guru will both be pushing up daisies before Austin Roadrunners make it back to a state title game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

1.  Not having a hard time hiring a coach, this snow has pushed everything back because School hasn't been in session.  By the way it was over 60 something applicants that applied for the AE job.  The AD is narrowing the numbers down and will probably hire a coach before Central hires one .  

2.  Alcoa has mercy ruled everyone team in our region , don't just point fingers at AE if you can't mention the other teams in the region getting mercy ruled

3.  Reaching the State Title game is going to take a lot with Alcoa in our region, no team has touched them even came close to beating them in years.  Let's be realistic here!

4.   Alcoa will not beat AE by 50 points every single year, you just be talking.  AE is probably the only team that don't bow down to Alcoa.  

4 minutes ago, Turtle said:

1.  Not having a hard time hiring a coach, this snow has pushed everything back because School hasn't been in session.  By the way it was over 60 something applicants that applied for the AE job.  The AD is narrowing the numbers down and will probably hire a coach before Central hires one .  

2.  Alcoa has mercy ruled everyone team in our region , don't just point fingers at AE if you can't mention the other teams in the region getting mercy ruled

3.  Reaching the State Title game is going to take a lot with Alcoa in our region, no team has touched them even came close to beating them in years.  Let's be realistic here!

4.   Alcoa will not beat AE by 50 points every single year, you just be talking.  AE is probably the only team that don't bow down to Alcoa.  

Austin Roadrunners have as much talent as Alcoa Tornado most years. Austin Roadrunners do not develop their talent as well as Alcoa Tornado. Alcoa Tornado could beat Austin Roadrunners by 50 points if they want too just like the other teams in the region.  The 60 applicants that applied for the job a lot of them had never been a head coach. They only applied to try and get their first head coaching job. There were some coordinators in Knox County that applied for the job as well. They want to use it as a stepping stone to a bigger and better job. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Austin Roadrunners have as much talent as Alcoa Tornado most years. Austin Roadrunners do not develop their talent as well as Alcoa Tornado. Alcoa Tornado could beat Austin Roadrunners by 50 points if they want too just like the other teams in the region.  The 60 applicants that applied for the job a lot of them had never been a head coach. They only applied to try and get their first head coaching job. There were some coordinators in Knox County that applied for the job as well. They want to use it as a stepping stone to a bigger and better job. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

So you're telling me that all the opening jobs in the state of Tennessee, AE is the stepping stone for first year coaches?  AE is such a downer program that no one wants the job and its a laughable job?  Is that what you're saying?   I'm pretty sure there's been a lot of first year coaches that have applied at other schools.  As one of the AE basketball mottos is, "Everybody vs US". AE will be back just give it time, the youth program had a few struggling years but they bounced back.  Now its time to get the High School to bounce back.  If you don't believe me just watch its success in the next few years. 

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

Carter beat AE by 20 scored a late touchdown in the 4th to go up 20... Let's not say they would smoke AE.  Bet you a dime to a quarter AE beats Carter this coming year... HATERS FALL BACK

The game was on rivalry Thursday… AE had like 10 yards in the first half before scoring on a broken play and a long scramble by Cherry before halftime. They also scored a TD when carters JV team was in late in the 4th. 

i don’t think we watched the same game. It’s no offense to AE but the two aren’t comparable right now. Hopefully AE makes a good hire and all of their youth programs kids stop going to other schools. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

So you're telling me that all the opening jobs in the state of Tennessee, AE is the stepping stone for first year coaches?  AE is such a downer program that no one wants the job and its a laughable job?  Is that what you're saying?   I'm pretty sure there's been a lot of first year coaches that have applied at other schools.  As one of the AE basketball mottos is, "Everybody vs US". AE will be back just give it time, the youth program had a few struggling years but they bounced back.  Now its time to get the High School to bounce back.  If you don't believe me just watch its success in the next few years. 

Austin Roadrunners are typically not developed like they should be developed. Austin Roadrunners have talent to win a lot of games but they never do it. Austin Roadrunners are a stepping stone job for a first year coaches. I did not say it was a laughable job or that nobody wanted the job. That is untrue and a complete fabrication of the facts. The facts are Austin Roadrunners will get mercy ruled by Alcoa Tornado every year and most coaches do not want to be a part of it. When Austin Roadrunners have home games there is a concern of violence in the area as well. This also does not help coaches want to come there to coach the Austin Roadrunners. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.