AA Duals Results

WrestlingGod

18 minutes ago, LocalHero said:

So Halls DB, Brentwood or Summit, Bradley  Arlington or Bartlett? If summit is on bottom hopefully you’re 7 seed lol 

It’ll be Cleveland, Science Hill, and Maryville guaranteed on top. Knox Halls, Dobyns Bennett and Bradley Central guaranteed on bottom. 

Summit and Brentwood is 50/50 and Arlington and Bartlett is 50/50. 

9 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

It’ll be Cleveland, Science Hill, and Maryville guaranteed on top. Knox Halls, Dobyns Bennett and Bradley Central guaranteed on bottom. 

Summit and Brentwood is 50/50 and Arlington and Bartlett is 50/50. 

No science hill or Maryville 

there is a bit of a predicament. The only criteria in bracket placement is returning medalist as region winners, and then, being the opposite of someone in your region. Cleveland, Halls, and Dobyns should be seeded 1-3.. which would put Cleveland on top and Halls/DB on bottom. With Bradley and Cleveland being in the same region, Bradley would also go to the bottom. that leaves one slot left for the bottom, but we have two sets of teams from the same region left to place…Summit/Brentwood and Arlington/Bartlet. My assumption is,  to avoid two teams from the same region being on the same side, DB would get moved to the top side with Cleveland. making it:

Cleveland, DB, Summit/Brentwood, Arlington/Bartlet

Halls, Bradley, Summit/Brentwood, Arlington/Bartlet

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, LocalHero said:

No science hill or Maryville 

Apologies . You’re 100% right. It’s Saturday night and I’m a couple beers in ;)

So Cleveland on top. Dobyns Bennett, Knox Halls and Bradley on bottom. Brentwood and Summit 50/50 and Arlington and Bartlett 50/50

Just now, WrestlingGod said:

Apologies . You’re 100% right. It’s Saturday night and I’m a couple beers in ;)

So Cleveland on top. Dobyns Bennett, Knox Halls and Bradley on bottom. Brentwood and Summit 50/50 and Arlington and Bartlett 50/50

that’s normally how it works but it’s not possible this year. see my above post ^

2 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

there is a bit of a predicament. The only criteria in bracket placement is returning medalist as region winners, and then, being the opposite of someone in your region. Cleveland, Halls, and Dobyns should be seeded 1-3.. which would put Cleveland on top and Halls/DB on bottom. With Bradley and Cleveland being in the same region, Bradley would also go to the bottom. that leaves one slot left for the bottom, but we have two sets of teams from the same region left to place…Summit/Brentwood and Arlington/Bartlet. My assumption is,  to avoid two teams from the same region being on the same side, DB would get moved to the top side with Cleveland. making it:

Cleveland, DB, Summit/Brentwood, Arlington/Bartlet

Halls, Bradley, Summit/Brentwood, Arlington/Bartlet

Db is on the bottom. They’ll be seeded 3. For sure. Before anything else they’ll make sure the ones who are seeded will be. 

Edited by WrestlingGod

3 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

Db is on the bottom. They’ll be seeded 3. For sure. Before anything else they’ll make sure the ones who are seeded will be. 

DB or Halls have to get moved to the top. And with Halls being a higher returning placer, they have to be the 2 seed. meaning DB would have to be moved , otherwise we will have 2 teams from the same region on the same side

Edited by Bump11

3 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

DB or Halls have to get moved to the top. And with Halls being a higher returning placer, they have to be the 2 seed. meaning DB would have to be moved , otherwise we will have 2 teams from the same region on the same side

I think we’re more likely to have two from the same region on the same side before they remove the ones who actually get seeds.