Georgia Sectionals......

RMC

16 hours ago, Appvol said:

NC is 3 days starting the 15th. 1a starts on the 16th. Finals is on the 17th Saturday. I’ll go watch Saturday finals. They do a pretty good job putting on a good show and tournament. Got 2 kids going for 4 time state champions. Cam Stinson in 4a undefeated record in high school UNC commit. Kage Williams in 1a only loss in high school was a medical forfeit App St commit.

Do they have any kids that are going to go D1? Cleveland Raiders and Summit Spartans both have some real good wrestlers. Does this team have any as good as them? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

4 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Do they have any kids that are going to go D1? Cleveland Raiders and Summit Spartans both have some real good wrestlers. Does this team have any as good as them? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Do you actually read what you're responding to? You ask questions that they answered in the post already...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CaptainGuru said:

Well ole Captain it looks like the Ship is run a ground. Do you not even know where the D1 kids from TN are going 

21 hours ago, Ummmno said:

Do you actually read what you're responding to? You ask questions that they answered in the post already...

I usually keep up with Cleveland Raiders and Summit Spartans wrestling teams. This was about other teams. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

52 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

I usually keep up with Cleveland Raiders and Summit Spartans wrestling teams. This was about other teams. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

you asked, in a post where the guy says they have kids who commited to unc, if they had any kids sign with d1 teams bc cleveland and summit did...its getting a little weird at this point dude...

i second appvols comment, do you know where all the kids from summit and cleveland have signed to?

1 hour ago, Ummmno said:

you asked, in a post where the guy says they have kids who commited to unc, if they had any kids sign with d1 teams bc cleveland and summit did...its getting a little weird at this point dude...

i second appvols comment, do you know where all the kids from summit and cleveland have signed to?

I have not conducted my research to inquire where the wrestlers for Cleveland Raiders and Summit Spartans are signing. I hope these wrestlers sign D1 papers so they get a free education. We still have solo matches coming up so I am getting very very excited about watching those unfold. I am studying some of the pairings now. There will be some good matches. Some of these wrestlers are going to get their butt kicked in these matches. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

13 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

I have not conducted my research to inquire where the wrestlers for Cleveland Raiders and Summit Spartans are signing. I hope these wrestlers sign D1 papers so they get a free education. We still have solo matches coming up so I am getting very very excited about watching those unfold. I am studying some of the pairings now. There will be some good matches. Some of these wrestlers are going to get their butt kicked in these matches. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

how are you studying the pairings? sections hasnt happened yet and the brackets for state wont be out for another week..

...seriously, you're an idiot

5 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

how are you studying the pairings? sections hasnt happened yet and the brackets for state wont be out for another week..

...seriously, you're an idiot

The list of wrestlers that have made it to the sectional round is available. I am just very very excited about the possibilities and matchups. Why are you name calling sir? You should not call names  it is not a very nice thing to do. Some of the wrestlers are going to get their butts kicked. I guarantee it. Watch and see. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

GHSA Result link:

https://unapproved website/predefinedtournaments/MainFrame.jsp?newSession=false&TIM=1708360826741&pageName=%2Fpredefinedtournaments%2FTournamentHub.jsp&twSessionId=ttkmwwiggs

In 7A -
1st - Camden County - all 14 placed and I think only 1 placed lower than 4th - 4 champs - 279 points
2nd - Buford - 12 placed - 4 champs - 240.5 points

5 hours ago, RMC said:

GHSA Result link:

https://unapproved website/predefinedtournaments/MainFrame.jsp?newSession=false&TIM=1708360826741&pageName=%2Fpredefinedtournaments%2FTournamentHub.jsp&twSessionId=ttkmwwiggs

In 7A -
1st - Camden County - all 14 placed and I think only 1 placed lower than 4th - 4 champs - 279 points
2nd - Buford - 12 placed - 4 champs - 240.5 points

Looks like pope at 144 medically forfeited from semis on. Buford wouldn’t have won but it hurt their scoring.