New video out 126 match

speakingtoyou

3 hours ago, TheTreyB said:

You will be there Saturday. Maybe @kidgloves can bring you some of the socks he’s posting jabs at… he’s suppose to bring me a pair. I’m sure the other Cleveland peeps would want some too. I’ll be there for the midget session also. Even though trey doesn’t wrestle until 2:30

AND Red & Blue toilet paper. Don’t forget the red & blue toilet paper. 

2 hours ago, TheTreyB said:

I know who he is. His kid is a good little wrestler. Tough dude. Dad always talked to me up until a month ago when out of the blue posted something really weird and crazy. Had several people sending me PMs about it. I laughed it off because now I know how odd he is. But two days after he posted that I saw him at our top 100. He sat 3 rows behind me and never acted anyway like he posted.  At the time we had no clue who it was until one of our parents knew who it is. But it’s all good. Haha I hope he has some so he can have them out. 

Egad! 

45 minutes ago, KidGloves said:

But look who I’m telling…you already knew. Is that why you sell baseball cards at tournaments?

Haha may set up this weekend. If so I’ll give ur son a few for free since daddy can’t afford them. Did last year at Kingsport. Or then again, use some of that go fund me money you raise. Haha conman

No wonder ur single haha

Edited by TheTreyB

13 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Haha may set up this weekend. If so I’ll give ur son a few for free since daddy can’t afford them. Did last year at Kingsport. Or then again, use some of that go fund me money you raise. Haha conman

No wonder ur single haha

I appreciate the hospitality. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, speakingtoyou said:

I don't have to defend myself to you guys. I saw the other post was getting a lot of mixed opinions so I thought I would get in on it. NOT A CLEVELAND FAN but a WRESTLING FAN. Go check out Big Mac wrestling on IG. He was a wrestler back a few years and was in a bad car wreck and couldn't wrestle anymore he started a yt channel. He goes to a lot of highschool wrestling and records them and then post bad ref calls. He has 2 million subs on yt and 3.5 on IG. Good guy 

Link please