Did you know.......

speakingtoyou

1 hour ago, KidGloves said:

Really? Do they make you take it down if you have a video taken from in there?

Yes if it is reported to them. The 126 match was taken down . Someone reported it not so much about the match but on the refs because of all the confusion. I downloaded it from YouTube before hand how can I share it. It got a little over 1 million views on yt.

11 minutes ago, speakingtoyou said:

Yes if it is reported to them. The 126 match was taken down . Someone reported it not so much about the match but on the refs because of all the confusion. I downloaded it from YouTube before hand how can I share it. It got a little over 1 million views on yt.

Anyway to crop the video enough to make it not obvious that it’s in the venue? 

It has something to do with the rules of filming TSSAA post-season events, not the venue.   Diamond Clear media used to stream almost every high school football game in this area online- including the playoffs.  They got away with it for a year or two, then TSSAA found out and BAM- all taken down.

I posted a video after state duals about the match between Posey and Yazdani that i put up on my youtube page ripped directly from the nfhs stream and it wasnt ever taken down. 

I took it down the other day for other reasons, but it wasnt ever blocked by anyone.