Cloudland Female Landers vs Pickett Female Bobcats

This should not have happened. This is two of the best teams. Cloudland Female Landers and Pickett Female Bobcats should not be playing the first game in this tournament. It should not have happened. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

32 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

My thoughts too. Hoping for a Lady Lander win. Hate the matchup in the first round but looking forward to watching them. 

I like the NG and Greenfield matchup.  The little pg might give you fits but I like NG chances 

On 3/6/2024 at 9:26 PM, THE KING said:

Well the latter happened for cland.  Pickett is really good.  They might take it all

I do not think the Cloudland Female Landers should have been blown out like they were by the Pickett Female Bobcats. It should not have happened. Pickett Female Bobcats were definitely the better team but Cloudland Female Landers could have done better. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

I do not think the Cloudland Female Landers should have been blown out like they were by the Pickett Female Bobcats. It should not have happened. Pickett Female Bobcats were definitely the better team but Cloudland Female Landers could have done better. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

You're right, we could've done more to make them earn it.  Hopefully we can get back down there and make it right 

• Like 1