Queenbee for president

dirtdauber

I think queenie should be president. She does a great job sticking up for whats right on these post. She doesn't put people or schools down and she tries her best to keep others on tract. People get way out of line here since they cannot be seen or identified and they won't even leave their hometowns where at least they can be identified as agitators or real fans. Does the term cowards ring a bell or is this a childish remark.

Keep up the good work queenie I'm a big fan and you make me really appreciate Smith Co. even though I a Troutdale fan . ;):o

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QueenBee gets my vote. Thanks for all you do at the football games, the fans appreciate it. I can not pull for your Browns but I sure would like to see my Titans get another game with them. Who knows, the playoffs are around the corner.

If I were President...hmmmmmmmmmmmm...don't know what I'd do... that might be more responsibility than I could handle...I mean...I'd have to be nice...and geeeeeeeeeeeesh...I just don't know...that might push me over the edge...and ya know...fanMOUTH is always right there pushing pushing pushing...

I've gained a lot of respect for the folks from Troutdale... and I think that's one of the best things about this board... it lets us "meet" people that we normally wouldn't...

To see the pride that people take in their kids...sometimes I feel like we only see negative things about kids...but then I come here...and I see such wonderful examples of the children of Tennessee...and to see parents and teachers, coaches and fans praising these kids...does me good...

Another thing I've learned from this forum...or am learning...cause I still think SCHS is the BEST...and always will...and will tell you that again and again...but to look at other schools...and see my guys there...and to think about what I might say before I say it...about a kid...or a school...Jim Thompson has done me a world of good in that area...He maintains this site for all the kids in the state...travels to different schools...events...to showcase kids he doesn't even know...I feel lucky to have shook his hand...

I don't wanna be President...I just wanna be an old teacher at a great school...with good kids...and the opportunity to come to coachT and tell ya how great our kids are...and to share in the successes and even in the heartbreaks of all the kids...all the schools...that frequent these boards...

AND...I wanna be able to come here...and beat up on fan...and Twan...and my good buddy...Swamp...and to see Del rant and rave...then say wonderful things about his boy...I want to bust on Ruppy...

So let someone else be President...maybe...ohhhhhhhhh...Pioneer...he's kinda Presidential like...sorta...in a way...

Ms. Bee You said you are a teacher. Do you remember Coach D. the biology teacher girls bb coach and former anouncer and assistant to Coach Ford in football.

I to am a former teacher- figured out real quick the kids were toooooo smart for me and I bailed out while the gettin was good and I didn't do them to much damage. But I have that special place for the kids and teachers in my heart.

By the way Coach D is kinfolk. Many other teachers in the family as well. Keep up the good work we need more examples like you. ;)