Is there nothing better to do than Bash Dyer Co???

gomab2

Ok I may not be a total brain on this subject or anything but it just doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense to me. First in no way would someone get the job of a principal in a county just to have there son who only has two more seasons left to play basketball. I mean maybe it would be halfway believable if he was the best freshman in the state and had a good 4 years ahead of him. Then there is this living by himself to go to dc? Come on are you that ignorant, i'm sure a respectable soon to be principal of the new middle school would let his 16 or 17 yr old son live by himself, come on people. Then the recruiting crap, I think choops has explained that. You know I think if you people out there spent more time with what u could do to help our your team instead of hurting ours maybe urs would stand a chance when we played them.;)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People get on Dyer Co. because of the following:

1) They have been whipping people around here for a couple of years and the fans have come out of the wood work. I can't say I blame them when the product on the floor is worth paying the price of admission. I remember a time when no more than 150 people made the road trip out of Dyer County.

2) Coachinhoops is fun to converse with. :)

3) Some fans of Dyer Co. are too easy to get and it's fun to pick at those people who are not exactly up to speed on the situations surronding DC.

4) The current probation has people looking at them under the microscope; because the last thing they need is ANOTHER athlete to put in the stable with the ones they already have. ;)

I hope I answered your question.