Delk Brothers

vballDAD

Hmm I can't believe Harding lost, they have a big game against Bishop Byrne this Friday, it will be the first time I will get to see them play.

The Delk twins play for Jackson North Side

http://www.coacht.com/story.cfm?doc=2596

that is a link to Gomab's player rankings, they have a few Harding players...and a few former Harding players on the list.

The Delk twins play for Jackson North Side and they have a cousin that plays for Haywood name Lesile Delk the delk twins is the best one two punch in the state it's nobody in the state that can guard them one on one nobody can guard them The Delks have two more years to go watch out for these brothers

Richard and Reginald are BIG time players, and even better kids.... They are both ranked among the Top 6 Sophomores in the State, and could be higher than that before it's all said and done..... Right now, Reginald is averaging 18.8 ppg and Richard is at 16.5 ppg on a very talented Northside team..... These two are legit High Major prospects.... Leslie is their cousin, who goes to Haywood Co. Leslie is a very good player as well, and could end up a Top 50 Junior in the State by the end of this winter.... All three will be playing for the Midstate Ballerz 17's this summer, even though Richard and Reginald are just sophs.... If you get a chance, go check out these oustanding players.....