WesCharge Christmas List. HoHoHo

ParisRiverRat

This is the 1st annual WesCharge Christmas list:

1. State Championship for "The 'View" any sport will do.

2. T$$AA to make a ruling on the Courtney Jones' saga, so we can move on to something else. Good kid, not his fault.

3. A new front end for the official Westview and UTM "Bus", as it had a little wreck.

4. Yoda Vs. TheBeave in a best 2 out of 3 contest. Round 1 will be, Sumo wrestling (advantage thebeave, so says Yoda); Round 2 will be, 1 mile run( advantage Yoda); and Round 3 (if necessary), Free Throw shooting contest.

5. A calculator for Assistant Coach Hart; to add up all those points scored by the 'View.

6. A case of Tums, in case I have to watch Dresden and South Fulton boys again.

7. A state championship for Dyer County.

;)

8. Trademark on the phrase, "GET UP 'VIEW"

Merry Christmas to All, even to my beloved Dyer County fans, and to all a good night.

Wescharge, I'm hurt. I'm a prize fighter. I bring a swift left of spelling, a thunderous right of grammer, and my knock out punch is knowledge!! Come get you some!!!

Westtennfan got her X-mas present tonight. Congrats. I told you so!!

Mix in a little district championship for the Bishop and nine great games against Dyer Co., Obion Co., and Union City, and I'll be tickled the color of Yoda's pretty little pink shirts!!!