Farragut High School Ballers

dr4nd

Farragut High School can whip anyone in the Knoxville area if they are on their game. Just ask Maryville. Maryville stood no chance against the Admirals. We shut Lee WHAT down. NO ONE stands a chance against the Admirals of Farragut. We are unstoppable. Bearden should have lost and they know it all that matters is that we will be going to state and everyone else will be sitting on the sidelines.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, you guys aren't going anywhere with 5 players playing the entire game. Do you guys even have a winning record? In the past 3 years your record against Bearden is 7-1, that is not anything to brag about. You guys better focus on getting it together now before we start talking Murfreesboro. Anyways, you probably don't even play for Farragut, if you did I would be ashamed.

Guest dirtydawg13

r u serious? Like my boy said u aint going no where with 5 players. Gibson and Hunter cant do it all be thereself and i give them credit for the way they been playing, but sry to tell ya but the better team just took over in the bearden farragut game. We even played with out a good defensive player. Pretty much Matt Cox and Kyle Cruze had a field day in the 4th qt. And before u start talking bout state haha you just dont know how big of a goal that is to accomplish. You're not torrence,gibson,hunter,brown, or fraser so i really dont know what pt you're trying to make???

dr4nd is full of crap.....I am a Farragut player, and a proud one at that. I will step up and say that dr4nd is just another fan wanting to talk. Our team plays with respect and pride, and we are putting together a good district record. We got off to a bad start, but its the end that matters. Don't listen to fans, because you may notice that our players aren't on here talking crap.

Guest BigBalla3

McMinn Central 71 Farragut 66 ( Home game)

Knoxville Catholic 66 Farragut 65 ( Home game )

Powell 70 Farragut 61

That was Farragut's first three games. Looks like 0 - 3 to me. I guess the Farragut High School ballers weren't ready for an underrated Catholic team even though it was a home game for the Admirals, and Powell absolutely pasted Farragut. Plus, Farragut blew a lead against Bearden. I guess the ballers just don't know how to play tough night in and night out for 4 quarters. That ain't the way to get to state.

Haha...this guy needs to crawl into a hole and die because Maryville just whipped the crap out of Farragut at home by 30!! Not 4, but 30!! Maryville wasn't on their game and if you only beat a freezing cold Maryville team when you were "on" your game then you cannot be that great. Maryville spanked you this time and there was no doubt, the game wasn't close at halftime and all your students sat down. Farragut needs to learn so discipline and when to button the lip!

Guest beachrebel13

um, yeah lets go ask maryville what they think. sure thing man seeing as maryville won by 33 pts tonight. holly cow, stop talking about teams and how good they are when u have no idea what your talking about. a 30 point win at farragut is simply a statement