West Tennessee Whoop'in

PinU46

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TNwrestle86

It's all goin down in the next couple of weeks...the region will be decided. I say that Collierville should have a fairly good chance at winning the region...but i wouldnt say a "walk".

Guest TNwrestle86

mr. marable,

i appreciate all u have done for wrestling on this side of the state. i have much respect for u as a wrestler and teacher. do u run clinics in the summer? good luck to your sons, as they are on their way to states. they are very good. keep starting the kids younger. we will get there some day soon.

Guest TNwrestle86

while you are correct about hammond, hunt, and claney, you are crazy if you think that they are the only point scorers. obviously you dont know the team very well. speroff at 112 is ranked 5th in state (now 2nd) and will easily take region. parsons at 130 has had a good season and pinned the houston kid to cinch a victory and knock the perennial region powerhouse out of region duals for the first time in as long as i can remember. not to mention that claney and the 215 lindow were injured and did not wrestle at the houston dual. also rogers at 135 won the region last year and will win it this year. no one in the region has come close to beating him. cullen at 140 is a good wrestler and can challenge lozie from westside. jake graham at 160 has had a great season as well as beau faulkner at 189. westside is the only competition but they meet soon so we will see.

[Edited by TNwrestle86 on 1-15-03 11:46P]

Guest TNwrestle86

unless collierville loses to kirby and ridgeway(not a chance) houston cannot makeup the ground. only the top two from the district qualify. ridgeway is second and has already beat houston.

Guest westtenwrestlin

Thank you. There are alot of other people and parents getting involved and that makes it easier.We are getting a group of middle school kids together for the Dan Gable camp at Clarksville July 14-17 and I'm loking for information about a camp that Pat Simpson is supposed to have.