Clarksville Ballers

dafuture

Yeah I know Rossview buddy ball BIG TIME!!!!!! GOMAB I agree with your top 2 but you have to put Townley at 3 on consistancy alone,

Actually what TNNBall said Thomas Haynes is probably the #3 Man on Northwest right now, Ask Coach Ross,,,,

Will Newell has Improved and sometime he does play like honorable mention, then theres times he plays like a first teamer!!!!

These post are pretty good. I like everybodies opinion, I think If Mr. Harris gets a Jump Shot he can go to a REAL BIG TIME school!!!!!, Mike like Thomas Haynes they need to pick up the pace, real soon this is their SENIOR Year,

Their 10th & 11th graders playing better ball. I like these guys but they are under achieveing.

As the season plays out you can slowly see the ballers taking their place to the top........

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well everybody knows that Burney will be on most peoples first team all Clarksville list and Liverett will be a second teamer or Honorable Mention. Jakes good but there are other people better thats why hes not higher. Burney just happens to be the cream of the crop. Sean Fisher would have been much better off at Clarksville Academy but I understand he made the move because he wanted to play football which is understandable. Playing at Central is better competition but as far as recognition he wont get recognized that much because of Burney and Liverett. So thats why I say if he would have stayed at CA he would have joined Alex Bowers as a Clarksville All star.