Giles eradicates Loretto

wneely

Yeah, Loretto looked bad. Real bad. Their point guard played well, but he can't do it all by himself. I remember seeing that player who forgot the play too, rp44. He just stood their like "what do I do?" while the PG was yelling at him to get to his spot on the court.

If you just look at the score of the game, it truly doesn't tell how bad GCHS dominated the Mustangs. Tyler had what 25 points and as a previous poster said I think 10 blocks 10-12 assississ, and 20 boards.

GC PG Eric Howard also made a few easy steals, their (Loretto) passes were telegraphed.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Giles on a great game. Yes, Loretto did have a very off night. It's always hard to come to your gym. Smith has a good night and so did the rest of the team. It's great that you can take out four of five players and not miss a beat. I don't know who #10 was for Giles but I enjoyed watching him play more than any player on the floor. Great hustle #10.

Loretto is still trying to adjust to losing two key players to ACL injuries. Most of us in the stands are scratching our heads over the coaches new offense. Loretto is a run and gun team and the coach changed that after Birdyshaw's injury and it's shown in the last two games. Trying to slow the game down is not working. Let's go back to what we do best! Make no excuses, Loretto just didn't show up to play. I'm proud of the guys for keeping their heads up.

Best of Luck to the Giles Co. team on the rest of the season.

With all respect to Loretto, they were simply overmatched last night. Giles County played they're best game of the season in my opinion.Had they not though, they would have still been too much for the Mustangs. Tyler Smith looks like he is becomming more confident each and every game and his team is really evolving around him. He was simply unstoppable. Does anyone know what time they play the team from Kentucky Saturday ?

rp44, you know who i am(well ya should you booed me all night)!!! O well thats the way it is supposed to go, but ill be ready in baseball.Giles just out matched us and has a great team.tiredbballmom you are right we are a run and gun team and i have no clue on the new offence either.Giles has great potential and has a great chance to go a long ways. We also had a off game and it is very hard loosing to of our key starters. Ryan i hope to see you in baseball and in loretto when we play yall again.Best of luck.

The paper has the game starting at 8:00. Everyone is hyping this team up saying that they are nationally ranked. They aren't even ranked w/in Kentucky. The last I checked, they were 2 and 2. They have the one big player that is supposed to be the real deal, I guess we will see about that on Saturday.