Top 15 in clarksville

Guest haven

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOMAB I still can't see where Mike & Antwon are the two best Players in Clarksville, Antwon might be the best player in the Ville, but until they can beat teams with a 500 record, I'm not even talking about a good team, I'm talking about a team with a 500 record, Then I might think they are the best players in the Ville..

You could make a case for Reed & Carter

You could make a case for Townley & Haynes

You could make a case for Bradley & Frederick

You could make a case for Partee & Newell

You could make a case for Henson & Trottor

You could make a case for Burney & Bower

You could make a case for Hunt & Tuck

Theres so many good player you could make a case for. Now they could be first Team Players for Clarksville,

Is Sampson really better then Haynes? Haynes more of a all around player with better individual skills. When he's playing up to his ability,

Is Sampson better then Carter? Carter show more leadership on the court, he rallys his troops to win games. If you don't win you get no respect.

And you know that being a outstanding Coach your self, and I know you can evaluate talent!!!

I like Sampson & Harris as players, one of those players are great the other one is good.

Both Antwan and Mike are big time players, and the two best Clarksville has to offer right now.....

Do you know what Mike is averaging in his last five games??? 20.2 ppg in those five (21, 23, 8, 25, 24).... Those are big time numbers, as well as averaging double digit rebounds, tops in Clarksville......... Mike is averaging 16.5 ppg on the year......

16.5 ppg on the year is good for the third highest AAA total in Clarksville (and the third or fourth highest overall, depending on Burney's stats), to go along with the top rebounder in the city.....

Then you add in Antwan's 20.6 ppg, and you've got EASILY the highest scoring (37.1 ppg) and highest rebounding (~18 rpg) duo in the City......

These two kids are winners, and play as hard as anyone in the state....

You are absolutely right Gomab. Antwon Harris and Mike Sampson are the best players in the city. Calvin Carter and Drake Reed are not even in their league. We will be lucky if Mighty Kenwood doesn't beat us by 30. I don't think we stand a chance. Calvin and Drake will be lucky to go to a

D-4 school. They just don't have much talent you know. Well good luck everyone district play is about to get hot and heavy. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!