Top 15 in clarksville

Guest haven

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This comes up all of the time and its not really hard. This year there is a list of JRs that are leading the way but two sophmores and a few freshman are really stepping up. In no particualar order here it goes:

Calvin Carter(Senior)-Northeast

Drake Reed(Sophmore)-Northeast

Tre Trotter(Junior)-Rossview

Derrick Henson(Senior)-Rossview

Alex Bowers(Junior)-Clarksville Academy

Mike Sampson(Senior)-Kenwood

Antwon Harris(Junior)-Kenwood

Brandon Burney(Junior)-Mont.Central

Thomas Haynes(Senior)-Northwest

Will Newell(Junior)-Northwest

Kevin Townley(Junior)-Northwest

Quinn Bradley(Junior)-Clarksville

Tario Frederick(Senior)-Clarksville

James Bolden(Sophmore)-Rossview

Darius Bagwell(Freshman)-Rossview

Freeman Pickney(Freshman)-Kenwood

Honorable Mention:

Haven Davis-Rossview

Jake Liverett-Mont.Central

Jamel Hunt-Northeast

Thomas Pfaff-Northeast

Quintin Partee-Northwest

Remember this is IMO (In My Opinion)..That top 15 or 17 are Clarksvilles Elite right now the honorable mention aint to bad either though..

if anyone is interested stewart county is hosting the annual christmas touney this season @ s.c.Participating as usual will be mont. central, stewart county, clarksville academy, and houston county. IT should be a great time to come see a few of the young stars form clarksville play such as brandon burney form central, brian skelton from houston county, and aaorn brigham from stewart county. SHould be an exciting weekend. the tourney is held on the 27th and 28th!

Mont Central should win this Tourney!!!! Easy! Even though I like Alex, & Brian, but Brandon will show out!!!! He will get his average up in this Tourney!!!!! This kid is a star, Alex and Brian aint to bad.... All these teams are about evenly match so it may be interesting. I give the edge to Mont Central........

Yea, I think that it'll be a rematch between Central-Houston Co. Brian Skelton vs Brandon Burney. Last time this two combined for over 70 points and that was a opening game so just imagine now what could happen. Alex Bowers and the academy could go far if they're clicking and playing hard. Stewart co is struggling right now, I think they have the wrong person shooting the ball down there because it definitely aint Aaron Brigham. He should be getting his and more.