best in 160

Guest boogerboo2

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad ryan is finally getting some respect in the state. hes beaten beasely twice, terry three times, dickson at least three times, he pinned boss for third and fourth at the father ryan tournament, he lost to pack with 13 seconds left in overtime, and when he was at 171 he lost to baker from kenwood 5-3. he showed a lot of people who he was by getting to the semis today. WAY TO GO RYAN!!!

P.S. did any of you see when scooter houston flipped out today? can someone fill me in on what happened and what will happen to him now. im not coming up until tomorrow, so i missed it.

i thought driggers did an outstanding job at the tournament. also, i think drummonds wrestled well. drummonds has an awkward style that is dangerous for his opponents if they aren't careful. is drummonds better than driggers, i don't think so. yes, drummonds beat driggers with a hip toss that seperated his shoulder, but i watched drummonds get beat by gibson and that wasn't a pretty site. driggers, on the other hand, can attack your legs at any time and is very difficult to keep on the mat. because of that, i believe driggers vs gibson would have been a better match up. but, because of the injury, we will never know. good job on both wrestlers part. joe, sorry the season ended this way for you. good luck in college.

Well as for driggers, drummond and beasly, yal all keep talking about them but what about Shawn Boss who made it to the finals, after beating beasly and knox from farragut. he pinned or teched his way to the finals. i believe he deserves alittle credit. But in the end the Favored gibson showed why he was picked to win.