2003 4-5A

JohnnyC

Guest region4fan

Hey olineathlete...I am somewhat ignorant. I know that as soon as the season is over, the sophs call themselves juniors and the juniors are now seniors. Are you talking about the class with the Crawfords as jrs or are you considering them as seniors???? Hopefully, no one that will be a senior next fall is leaving.( especially the Crawfords, Frame,Burton...)I heard that Peck's family moved while the season was going on and he moved after the season. If so, what a great loss to our team!!

I hope that you are right and the coaching staff remains intact and most of the kids from 2002's team.

Now as for you........

I know that Rhodes is an excellent school!! However, I hear that it is also very expensive. Another beautiful school is Maryville College. I heard there is money available there for kids with high academics!! Keep me posted on your plans. I would enjoy traveling to watch you play!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region4fan....when i say Jr's i mean the ones who were sophmores this year. And Sr.'s as the Crawford class. I don' think that the seniors(the crawfords and company) are going to go newhere. I think all of them will stay. They have been playin together since freshman year and befoer, and have enjoyed success every year, and i think they realize that OHS is going to be the place that has success next year, not Siegle. Now Siegle might, but i think that OHS has a much better chance of winning.

I am almost 100% sure that the coaches are here to stay, unless something has changed their mind over the break. I dont think the lure of having a new school with new computers and such is enough to take them from oakland.

and your right, Rhodes is also very expensive..about the same as sewanee...27000 a year...but ur actualy the first person that i have talked to that knows about it...people have heard of it and know where its at,but nothing about it. I am excited about my visit up there. As for Maryville, i havent gotten anything from them. I know ur right about the money...they do tend to give more financial aid than Sewanee or Rhodes. I know somebody who plays up there...and he likes it ok. The only thing is, they are in about their 10000000th straight "rebuilding year"..lol...j/k..but they didnt win a game this year, and havent been good anytime recently...and i do kinda want togo to a school that wins. Rhodes may not be the best, but they are starting to win more and more each year, and thats what i am looking at. So yea, i will keep u posted on the situation.

Guest region4fan

Why in the world would a team want a player back that was dismissed from the team, then jumped over to Smyrna, and now wants to come back. This sounds like a kid who only wants to play by his rules to me. Definitely NOT a team player! Why was he dismissed from the team in the first place? Also how could he think he would be eligible to go back to Blackman after transferring??

Guest JESUSISLIFE2

yeah i dont knwo if he is elgible. i heard him talking today do a person on the team. and her said he is elgible right now. so who knows. all i know is that he is strong and i heard he could play.. yeah and the person who is leaving smyrna to go to riverdale is micha ire (however you spell his last name). i think he started for smyrna last year he is a big linemen and a very smart person.

Guest region4fan

Jesus...I got some info about this Phillip boy. They said he was out his whole freshman year cause he was hurt. I heard he caused some trouble on the team and was always threatening to quit. Thanks for the info about the Riverdale transfer. Riverdale always seems to find those good linemen, don't they???