Maryville Wrestling

Guest sweetciba02

I dunno about that 189 guy being so awsome! I wrestled him at 215 like three days after I got done with football. He pinned me, but I wish I could have another shot at him right know. I promise the outcome will be been reversed.

I hate it when teams like Maryville come on here talking smack. I might be wrong, but most of the better teams they wrestle are early on in the year.(The time when football players just got back and haven't even got any conditioning in!) This makes it for a lopsided mtach. Best of luck to Maryville the rest of the season.

*By the way if you want to know who I am I'm the Knoxville Catholic 215lb.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the results for Maryvile vs. South Doyle.

103- Campbell (M) p. Caldwell 3:17

112- Carnowski (M) d. Heatherly 7-5

119- Talley (S-D) d. Everett 7-4

125- Coachran (M) p. McCauley 1:51

130- Breeden (S-D) d. Winkle 6-4

135- Gainer (S-D) d. Sparks 5-0

140- Hendricka (M) p. Barger :25

145- Smith (S-D) d. Flynn 9-2

152- Floyd (S-D) p. Millwood :44

160- (forfeit)

171- Z. Thompson (M) p. Lippert :37

189- C. Thompson (M) p. Beeler 1:33

215- Romberg (M) tech Sexton 17-2

275- Telfer (M) p. England :46

Team scores by my count are Maryville 50, South-Doyle 19

Guest gforce331

Maryville Rebels won the coke classic at William Blount. I think that Maryville is doing very well this year and have a chance to go to state as a team...by the way has anyone heard anything about their 112?

Guest russa44

zach chip and sven just moved up weight classes that match because they let waters get the forfeit and then let zach wrestle 171 because he is usually always good for 6 points as well as sven

Guest gforce331

Reed Camble, Maryville 103, may not be very good this year but when he is a junior or a senior, he is going to kick butt. He has a few factors working against him this year like...he is 13 lbs underweight, and this is his first year wrestling...just wait, "pint size buddy, or mini friend" will be awsome in a few years...

Guest zander555

Maryville beat cumberland county 165.5 to 164, with 3 people placing first at 135pds Alex Sparks,160pds Zach Thomason, and 171pds Chip Thomason. One at second place 189pds Sven Romberg and several at 3rd place, and two at 4th.