Giles Co. victory over Western Warriors

award11

Giles County played an awesome game Saturday night but I didn't see the crowd being a factor at all. Giles County was just too fast and played well for 4 entire quarters with 5 of they're players posting double digits. I looked up Western KY and found that they were only 3-3 coming into the game and didn't see them ranked anywhere in the state muchless in the nation. I think all of that was crap because they just aren't a very good team. If they are nationally ranked, Giles County should be globally ranked !

Go cats.....

I'm here balla. Kentucky Kentucky you stink! Yeah, this was a GREAT team effort by the Bobcats.

Scoring came from everywhere super sophomore Tyler Smith had 25 points, but usually quiet SG Kash Givens went nuts for 15 points WITH A BROKEN FINGER.

Before the game I made it very apparent that to win this game Giles Co. would have to play as a well coached unit and must get production out of guards Eric Howard and Givens, well Eric poured in 10 and Travis Haney led the bench mob with 10 points of his own.

Yeah rp44, Ngandi who was their 6'8" "baller" didn't do much of anything, and he wasn't even matched up against Tyler most of the game. To his credit though, he did get 3 very very quick fouls (I think all 3 in the first quarter) so he spent most of his time on the bench.

I think Giles Co. is peaking just at the right time and when we come back from Christmas break it'll be time for district play to heat up.