Celina Lady Dawgs 13-0!!!

Celinadawg18

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itsmeitsme

celina's schedule doesnt appear to be that difficult. Why did they go play in a coalfield xmas tourney instead of playin in a more , um, challenging and competitive one? if every team played in games where they win by 20 or 30 , then we would all have a good record.

The girls looked awful against Sunbright. Absolutly pathetic. We were at least 35-40 points better than that team and we let them stay in the game and at the end of the 3rd they took the lead from us. Their tallest player was about 5-5, and they probably out rebounded us. I know it's rough to play after spending 2 nights in a hotel but jeez. That should have still been a easy win with the JV starting the 3rd quarter.

As far as our schedule goes, unless your a good AAA or Division II school Clarkrange, Jackson Co., FRA and Friendship can probably all beat you. So our schedule isn't all that bad.

[Edited by Dawg05 on 12-29-02 8:13A]

Dec. 26 Coalfield Coalfield W 73-46 Record 1-10

Dec. 27 Oakdale Coalfield W 86-49 Record 3-8

Dec. 28 Sunbright Coalfield W 68-60 Record 3-6

I'm Impressed!!

Being undefeated is one thing but there are to many good teams in the area. Call around and find someone with at least a .500 record.

;):D

Blurred, I didn't mean to make you mad or something. I apologize for not doing my homework first. After all I have to go with is what is on CoachT, which is as follows:

The Lady Dogs 13-0 record came from 12 Teams (8 Losing records - 4 winning and Silverdale Baptist record not showing) Total for all teams played record showing 51-57. With 7 of those teams winning 3 or less games at the Christmas break. Again not trying to make anyone mad just pointing out the facts. Good luck down the road.