Celina Lady Dawgs 13-0!!!

Celinadawg18

No need to dream, maddawg.

Don't get me wrong, I trust Pickett County will be nothing but business when we play them. All I'm sayin' is Celina will be the same. Moreso, I believe Celina's the better team. Add that with me hailing from Celina, and you have yourself a fan who's mind you just aren't gonna change! So let's just wait until the final score between us is up, and we'll see who's right and who's wrong.

GO DAWGS!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EDWARD

Why does Celina not play Baxter, Livingston and Gainesboro twice anymore. I hear from close sources that the coach wants the wins. I'm from Pickett County and your loses in Nov and Dec does not matter because it does matter in March when you play the best teams. A tough schedule does help a team in march. From what I hear the players want to play the tougher teams, but for some reason they do not. The Celina people will tell a lot of things but the true speaks for it self. Celina has a great bunch of players who have played together for 6 or 7 years. The success of a program is the off season and the summer programs which are offered to a community.

Guest BigCountry05

I wouls just like to say about coach sims that he is a great great man, I was in his area with my team and he kindly took me from the gym to church, his family extended great hospitality to me in that respect I appreciate that good deed and he is also a very good man to talk with, Thanks Coach Sims best of luck your team reflects your coaching and personality well.. GOOD LUCK IN THE REST OF THE SEASON AND STAYING UNDEFEATED!!!!!!

We don't play the AA schools you mentioned because they don't want to play. We did schedule FRA to get another good A team on our schedule. So now we play 3 top A teams and 1 of the top AA teams. Now to the thing about not playing AA and AAA schools. Just because they're big doesn't mean they're good. The best team in the state by far last year was Jackson Co. Now to Pickett Co. We're not overlooking because you always play us tough, not to mention your still mad about 3.5. Our girls are ready to play and we'll show it when the time comes.

Guest Tweeter

The ONLY thing this year's Celina team has going against them is their weak schedule. Hopefully, it will not make them better- that's what the rest of us need. They do have quality wins over Clarkrange and Friendship- only time will tell how long the undefeated streak will continue....they go TO Clarkrange in 1 week.

Celina improved to 15-0 with a close win over FRA. Mallory Walker made 1 of 2 free throws with 4 seconds on the clock to win the game. Holly had 27. Now it's time for our Lady Dawgs to prepare for district rival Pickett Co. If we play like we did tonight we'll be very hard to beat.