McGavock job is open

sonofshadow

Coach763 I speak for myself. Answerking obviously speaks for himself as well. You never did answer my question posted previously, and yet your contemporary Mr. Shadow did. How old were you when you were named head coach for the first time? Surely the Thirsty Turtle hasn't robbed you of your memory. Was it "the summer of '69"? (My apologies to Bryan Adams). If anybody is talking to himself, it has got to be you or shadow. He is probably looking over your shoulder right now. ;);)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get out in the hall and earn your pay. Coming from you that is really a joke. How is the trophy business lately? You didn't seem to mind doing other business on school time in your day. Look back at my other posts. I have NEVER attacked you or your cronies. I merely pointed out the obvious errors in some of yours. But I will call a spade a spade. Spade. Tag, your it.

Its great to be able to get to you this easy...thats why you were so easy to beat .

you cant trace squat, unless you are the FBI, CIA, of some other agency. Your connections wont cut it. Sorry.

You are so easy to get to! lol Man, this is a website, dont make it your life. Don't you understand people say things to watch the reaction of others? Thanks for my daily dose of humor.

Calling me answerqueen really puts me in my place..good one..I'll never be able to post again!

I will sling no more. I forgot one of my own favorite sayings. Don't wrestle with a pig because you both get all muddy and the pig likes it. Did I hear you say OINK? By the way, it is 5:30 p.m. Mom said I could get on here if I finished my homework. Coach 007 oops. 763. Where are you tracing me to now? Give me a call Sherlock. :)

[Edited by drknows on 1-30-03 5:46P]