McGavock job is open

sonofshadow

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got on to see this one, so sorry its late, but coachtut, what are you talking about when you say Elrod won big a Mc? Winning seasons and then one game and out in the playoffs is not big.

Good luck to coach Bozeman, but he needed to go. He saw the handwriting and resigned before it was taken from him.

Shadow, I didn't say that Broome would be the best choice. I said he would be THE choice. I think we both know that Metro doesn't always make the right personel decisions. ;) That is just the way Metro is doing business right now. Dorris "Louisville Slugger" Armstrong still has a job doesn't he? ;) Sure, Bubba is the best choice, but I don't see it happening. Remember who it came down to when Bozeman got the job. Any bad blood? Tribue will have a big say so in this one. He has been given free reign to turn that school around in ALL aspects. I stand by my prediction. If I am wrong I will admit it.

there wil be factors other than coaching experience taken into account in this one. Factors that no one can control. Thats one of the problems in metro. Its not always the best coach who gets the job, but the best coach that fits the demographics. Its been going on for 30 years in metro. Everyone knows it and sadly has become somewhat acceptable.