best baseball school in columbia?

buddy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest epiphone10

im not tryin to brag but culleoka did beat CA last year as well as summertown who were at the top in their district, but i wouldnt say we are the best...

1 Central

2 Culleoka

3 CA

4 Mt. pleasant

the rest dont even matter

Guest roundtripper

what kind of frenkin question is this? columbia only has one team; the lions. the rest of these teams can't hold a light to central. your names can't even be mentioned in the same sentence as central. you can add up the college signees for the last ten years and central has more in the last three years. you people need to have a clue what your talking about before you open your mouth and ask a stupid question like this one.

Guest roundtripper

what kind of frenkin question is this? columbia only has one team; the lions. the rest of these teams can't hold a light to central. your names can't even be mentioned in the same sentence as central. you can add up the college signees for the last ten years and central has more in the last three years. you people need to have a clue what your talking about before you open your mouth and ask a stupid question like this one. hatchet, why don't mt pleasant play central and see the butt kicking you get.

Columbia doesn't play Mt. Pleasant because it would be an absolute waste of their time. Mt. Pleasant wouldn't even be a good preseason scrimmage game for Central. Pickle knows this and only schedules opponents who are worth playing. Do you HONESTLY believe that Mt. Pleasant could beat Central???? You've got to be kidding me. I for one would love to see this game just to shut you Mt. Pleasant folks up. My prediction in the game if it were to happen:

Central 17

Mt. Pleasant 1

I am not sure how good Mt. Pleasant is or not. Columbia & Tullahoma in distrit 8aaa send more kids to play college than any other schools in the district. This is not to say others don't but yr after yr. This is a good way to look at the programs & talent level in the schools.