What is wrong with OR boys?

Oldcat

I noticed Zach Guilmire was not in the box score for the Fulton game. Did he play? If not, they were playing without their point guard and the glue that holds them together. If he did play and didn't show up in the boxes, then I can certainly see why they would get beat. The next night he had about 15 or 16 in a win against AE.

Guest BigEmoney

theyre big boy kaucheck needs to quit fakin injuries and start scorin point like he can. i seen them play acouple times this year and he was limpin all over the court each time. them boys that been ineligible will help a bunch. i wish oak ridge would still play my bobcats i feel we give them a good game this year!

With the full compliment of players back starting the new year things should get interesting. When your team is missing it's starting 3 & 4 man, not to mention their 5 man being hobbled by a constant ankle injury, it makes it difficult to compete with the teams they have played. Not too many cupcakes in the early season schedule. I am surprised they have the record they do and other than the Fulton and Science Hill games they have competed well.

Biggest challenge will be to find a chemistry that is definately lacking. Hopefully the players that will become eligible will breathe some new life into the other players. Both players are not only good players but they play with a great level of enthusiasm. Some of the guys need to find out that it is not about getting their own, but about what is my role and what can I do to help the TEAM.

Look for a good strong finish from Oak Ridge down the stretch. Great coach and staff + good young men = Success.

Good Luck! :)