5 More Days....

wneely

Until the proverbial lamb is led to slaughter. Lewis Co. visits GCHS and this one is going to be UGLY. (Lewis Co. aint got no alibi). Last time the Cats played Lewis Co. it was a struggle for LC to break into double digits. I'm predicting this one to be even worse.

GC is playing the best ball in the state right now. NO ONE can stop them. This team can flat out play. They've got 5 or 6 guys who can jump right out of the gym.

The real hidden weapon of this team however is the "bench mob". It's all led by Seniors Travis Gentry, Josh Haney, and Justin Morris. These guys can start for just about any team in the state. And are good for at least 15-20 points coming off the bench. That aint bad.

If you want to see a good close hard-fought game... DO NOT COME TO THIS ONE. GCHS is going to decimate LC in every facet of the game.

Giles Co - 89

Lewis Co - 10

haha rp44, I know we're very capable of getting 101. If we get to 98, you better be looking for Wes Carter on the bench getting ready to check in and hit a 3 at the buzzer. I have a feeling that the "you can't stop us" chant will be heard loud and clear on Jan. 7.

BTW, a bit off-topic here, but he played at Webb School in Knoxville. Go Chad Pennington and go J-E-T-S!