notre dame over father ryan

Guest WolfX

Although I have not seen Father Ryan play this year, I did see them play last year. While I realize Billy Mays and a couple of others are gone, they are still a well coached team-and I emphasize team. Yes, Notre Dame is more athletic but they have not played as well as a team; they do play better together this year than last year. I think it will be a great game and I will be there. I think home court advantage allows Notre Dame to sqeak by in this one.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even without Tony Fox, Notre Dame is way more athletic than FRHS which was evident at the game tonight... But I think FRHS is way better coached...But as you saw tonight ND out played them but #22 for FRHS just could not miss from behind the arc... FOr those of you who werent there , it came down to the last shot with Valentine missing the shot at the buzzer in the 57-56 defeat. Congrats to FRHS...these 2 teams will defintley meet at the state tourney

I'll agree that the game tonite was great, but i'm not so sure that Notre Dame outplayed Father Ryan. This game was pretty evenly matched--Notre Dame was obviously more athletic, but the Fightin' Irish of Father Ryan proved once again why they are the reigning state champs. I have no doubt in my mind that these two teams will be in the 'boro come March. Good luck to both.