Hancock Indians

BigJake

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SBallForGod

Yep great job indians!! And you too Rock...even though you only scored bout 5 points! I still luv ya! You didn't even have to do anything ya'll were beatin em so bad

Go Indians!!! :D:o:D

Congradulations to Coach Johnson and his mighty TRIBE on a exciting win over Union County Thursday night.I think you are doing a great job with this ball club. Just keep up what you are doing. You have turned this team around since early season. Hancock has allways been one of my favorite basketball clubs in East Tn., so just keep up what you're doing. Hope to see some more of your games before the season is over,if not maybe at playoff time, "DISTRIC, REGION,and hopefully STATE AGAIN!!! ;):):):):)

I BELIEVE THAT THE HANCOCK INDIANS WILL WIN THE DISTRICT, REIGION, SUBSTATE AND THEY WANT BE LEAVING THE STATETOURNAMENT WITHOUT SOME HARDWARE ACCORDING TO THERE 8 SENIORS. AND STAY OFF OF COACH JOHNSONS BACK HE IS COMING INTO A PLACE WERE THE EXPECTATIONS ARE HIGH.THEY ALSO ARE ONE OF THE DEEPEST TEAMS IN THE STATE IN CLASS A WHICH SHOULD LET THEM GO VERY FAR.SEE YA AT MTSU SLACKERS. :)

What's up with Hancock County. What has that Lyons boy done that is so bad that he never gets any playing time. He is one of the best players they have. Every one is talking about it. Does anyone have a clue?

Guest hard2guard101

It's a big difference when your not playing in that little barn on top of the mountain in sneedville at home. Cosby will come away with the win. If it was at Hancock , no one can win there I don't care how good they are. The refs are too scared and the fans are great. This is a big game Indian fans better get there early to get a seat.