Who's on Top?

setter1704tgr

i disagree with you. i think 8-AAA is the best in the state of tn. 7-AAA best team, Riverdale has been beaten by Shelbyville, Lawrence County, and Coffee County which are in 8-AAA. There will probably be two 8-AAA teams advancing out of Region 4. I think Shelbyville and Lawrence County will and probably both will make there way into the state.

Guest BigCountry05

Riverdale better pick it back up if they wanna make it into any tournament, what is the problem with them three BIG losses in a row... internal problems?? who could know but alot of teams are playing strong right now in 8AAA

Lawrence Co. has lost to Shelbyville, Oak Ridge, Jackson Co., and the top 5-a team in Georgia. They were in all games but Shelbyville. We beat Riverdale and we beat Oakland by 20+ in a fall game. I think we'd match up and beat any district 7 team. I doubt 85warrior has seen us play too much to make that judgement call. We have Cookeville the last game of the season, so we'll see how we match up there. If all teams play their best in regional play it'll be Shelbyville and Lawrence County moving on to the sub-state. :D:)

gogold....Have you seen White Co. and Cookeville play? White Co. beat Jackson Co. Lawrence Co. lost to Jackson Co. I believe Cookeville lost to Jackson Co. by 2 points. White Co. has only lost to Cookeville and Prairie, Washington{Prairie is consitently a USA Today top 25 team}. I think you underestimate some 7-AAA teams. I believe Cookeville will beat Lawrence the last game of the season. Just my opinion.