Unaka Girls

sportiemom

I am sorry to see that this post was erased just as I started to get very interested ~ I am starting it back so that everyone will have their say ~ First of all, I think that all of you that are saying that the Lady Rangers will not repeat last year need to think again ~ They went as far as they did last year with 3 juniors and 10 freshman. That means at any given time there were at least two freshman on the court at all times.(at least) Now if I was a gambling person I would pretty much put my money on the Ladies from Unaka. And for the people who keep talking about two people that are the stars of Unaka you must not know basketball too well ~ It takes a whole I repeat WHOLE team to go all the way (even the 6, 7, & 8th woman) If you have ever watched them play you would see that when one comes out the other takes over with no problem. :)

The last thread about your girls was getting out of hand. May be why it had to go.

I think the Rangers are doing well this year however, last year was a great accomplishment and not to take anything from them, they are still very young for the most part.

Being unselfish, working hard, good coaching, not getting intimidated and a little luck wouldn˜t hurt, they may go to State this year.

Anyway I wish them well!!!

:)

Guest dfenceahfence

I thought the girls was suppose to be good. Lady Dogs kicked butt last night. Good job Les getting your team ready to play. Looks as if they might have turned the corner. As for Unaka "OVERRATED"

I agree with you Justwatchin ~ The Lady Bulldogs had better watch their gloating ~ There are still plenty of games left and Coach Chambers don't give up ~ The Lady Ranger have been through alot together and I have a feeling they will come out of this smelling like a rose ~ and for you hoopandhollar "I hope you have lots of crows where you live"

:)