Page High School

WARBOSS

Guest POWERHOUSE69

the upcoming seniors look good. they have been showing leadership on and off the field. the upcoming team looks good. so i wouldnt be surprise to see page back on track this upcoming year. keep an out on them they're looking good

As Lee Corso says... FORGET ABOUT IT!!! Marshall County will once again be region champions. WE'RE GOING TO MAKE IT FOUR IN A ROW, BABY!!!!!!!!!

Page's biggest problem is a lack of discipline. They have the athletes to contend every year but have ZERO discpline. They have no class, and most of that is b/c of their classless coach (Jackie Bennet). It's the same thing year in and year out.

Go Tigers!!!

IT'S JUST THE FACTS!!!

Though I wouldn't put it quite as harshly as eaglefan, I think that Page has had some good talent but the coaching staff have never got the best performance out of the players.

Though Page were nowhere near the best team in 3A this last year, I was extremely dissapointed that they did not play at all well within their own region and could not make the playoffs. The team do deserve some of the heat for that but I place most of the reason down to a poor coaching staff.

Guest POWERHOUSE69

hey eagle fan. i got something to say for ya. u say its the same thing year and year out. well i guess i got something for ya. page plays yall at your home field. so if u know your history. then u know what that means. it means that page will win cus for the last four years its been like that. if page plays yall at your home field page will win. if yall play page at page yall will win. so thats that. then theres one more thing that happins year and year out. so ill give u a re-cap on your up coming season. yall will do good all season and get beat in the secound round like always cus yall play nobody teams. but thats a good game plan. cus un like page that didnt make it to play off becouse the two 5-A teams that they played. and out of those two 5-A teams they both made it to the play offs and one of them won the state championship in 5-A

Guest POWERHOUSE69

hey eagle fan. i got something to say for ya. u say its the same thing year and year out. well i guess i got something for ya. page plays yall at your home field. so if u know your history. then u know what that means. it means that page will win cus for the last four years its been like that. if page plays yall at your home field page will win. if yall play page at page yall will win. so thats that. then theres one more thing that happins year and year out. so ill give u a re-cap on your up coming season. yall will do good all season and get beat in the secound round like always cus yall play nobody teams. but thats a good game plan. cus un like page that didnt make it to play off becouse the two 5-A teams that they played. and out of those two 5-A teams they both made it to the play offs and one of them won the state championship in 5-A

Guest POWERHOUSE69