best 171 in the state

Guest pummeler

Guest pummeler

michael marable is the best 171 in the state. his only loss this year was to a kid from georgia at the finals of the mccallie tournament. he only lost cause he didnt take a shot at all. that will be his only loss of the year in my opinion i would love to hear what everyone else thinks. whether there is a better 71 in the state or not

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest westtenwrestlin

How can you say blackmon is better then Marable, blackmon beat baker for kenwood by 2 points when marable beat him by 10 points blackmon could not wrestle with Marable. Marable has already beaten most of the top ranked guys in D1,but marable has not wrestled Jones or Scince Hill.

Guest CBHStrnr

yes, but mike can do it all i think he placed 2nd last year, and hes much bigger and faster this year, my moneys with mike, i was at kenwood and i scored and covered mikes final matches and he wasnt going all out, not like in the finals @ cbhs

[Edited by CBHStrnr on 1-12-03 10:00P]

Guest westtenwrestlin

Well how about the other ranked guys that are ahead of Mlackmon that Marable beat, and blackmons gets rocked by Jones so how can even say that he is as good as Jones when we want even beat David W. or Wade Y.You need to look again before you make remarks like that, I've see Marable and Blackmon wrestle and if you ask people around the state of Tenn, they will tell you Marable will win so you should not compare Blackmon to Marable,Jones,are the Science Hill kid. How many times has he lost again this year compared to the other three.

Guest westtenwrestlin

Your wrong I have HEard people in East Tenn Say Marable can beat Jones because all he does is mucsle people, if you would like to know something about Marable you could talk to the teams that went to Mcc. Inv.

Guest CBHStrnr

or the fr or coke inv, who is bro boy? barnett prolly, you will see mike come out no worries and you will see him rip and tear his way to the top which he is already at i think he is top seat or pretty ###### close

Guest westtenwrestlin

Marable has only lost one match this year two and it was to the same Kid from Ringold in the Finals at the Mcc. Inv. He only lost he match one nothing how bad did Jones get beat by this kid, and for Blackmon barly beat Baker how can you think that he has a chance to be Marable, Jones, or the Scince hill kid Blackmon will be lucky to be in the finals for 5th-6th at state because he will not beat the guys ranked ahead him