8th Grade Wrestlers

RedRaider140

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Now that the MTWA (Middle TN Wrestling Asso.) season is over, I thought I would add a few names to the list. Tullahoma has a few tough kids: Foutch at 75, Knight at 82, and Dodd at 138. The Shanes brothers from Hendersonville, along with Dobbs at 100, are good. The Jones brothers, from Springfield, at 107 and 123 are really tough. Edwards from Mt. Juliet was unstoppable at 130. And Bateman and Miller(115) from Nashville Catholic. Bateman, who weighed in at 151 and could have easily gone to 149 but wrestled up, Edwards, and the 123 Jones were the class of the field in my opinion. Not sure they wrestled a full match all combined. Top 4 were Springfield with 182, Nashville Catholic 174.5, Warren County 172, and Tullahoma 170.5.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BaylorWrest13

Reed Doster is an awesome 8th grade wrestler at Baylor school. He will probably be on varsity next year depending on where Corey Manson goes. Doster is undefeated in his middle school season except for 1 loss.

Dan Waddell drilled Kelly Felix in the middle school Franklin tournament (the sonic invitational. He is undefeated this year and has a chance at state next year.

Ben Johnson who is also an 8th grader will be an awesome future wrestler. He is also undefeated

[Edited by BaylorWrest13 on 2-7-03 10:15P]

Guest BaylorWrest13

Reed Doster from Baylor drilled Evan Myers from Mccallie

21-6. He teched him. That was in the TVAC finals. Doster's first math was a pin against cleveland. He was at 106 lbs this season and has a great future!