8th Grade Wrestlers

RedRaider140

Thank you I hope I do well also. May I ask who you are? Are you one of the copperhead coaches? And that vaughn Kid wrestled since he was like5 I wish i would of known about copperhead or i woulda been there. I started in 7th grade. I will try to get Trenton out there he thinks it too easy i need to get him a challenge. So im going to get him there Dylan will be there as soon as the city is ovetr there. I will wrestle in the AAu tourneys if they will let me.If your from copperhead you know were i can take them to sign up.And maybe Dylan can win first this year and represent TN . He has gotten alot better. He will try to win just to better tahn I did because i got second.

[Edited by bqahs on 1-16-03 7:39P]

[Edited by bqahs on 1-16-03 7:42P]

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Aaron Bateman he only wrestled in teh challegne cup. He is pretty good. I miss weight at 125 and he bumped up to 145 and still won. Me and him wrestled a little in practice he knows his stuff. Him and the Vaughn Kid who beat me for 1st place at 135 had a rivalry with bateman i think. They new each other well. I don'tt hink bateman thought i had a chance though when i asked him about vaughn. After i lost he went out there and dominated the kids who weiigh alot more than him.SO i expect him to be good what weight is he at?

bghas:

This season the Copperheads are practicing at Brentwood High on Tues. nights, 6-7:30 and at Father Ryan on Thursday nights, 6-7:30. That is subject to change if one of the schools has a match-----for example, next week I think they are at Ryan both nights because of a match at BHS. First tournament is Feb. 1. As in the past, there are FCI tournaments basically every Saturday after that until the state tournament in mid-March.

Ok thank you. I will get Dylan there as soon as possible, and trenton if i can. My cousin wrestles there so im sure if it changes we can find out. How many AAU tournaments are yall going to be in this year. THere was only one I wrestled in last year.

WEll I was infroming you all taht There was a really good HWT wrestler that goes to APollo, who won the Sonic with Pins and know there coach said all in the first period. He will be at Antioch Next Year Lokk fo him.

I have heard only great things about the Creagan and Spain kid from Ocoee...but are they going to Bradley County High School? I've heard there is another High School their middle school leads to.And what about the Mika kid from Cleveland...is he going to wrestle in high school?

Well, Silverbullet, now that our season is complete, I'll pass on a few names:

Zach Goss (113 lb.) - He lost two "regular" decisions to Creagan (Ocoee) this season; knows a variety of techniques, needs regional & national competition.

Will Young (119 lb.) - Undefeated season; extremely talented, needs to improve technique, needs regional & national competition.

Joe Young (125 lb.) - One loss on season to Dan Waddell (Baylor), 12 - 4; extremely talented, needs to improve technique; we bumped him in the TVAC to 131 lb. division where he beat Mica Williams (Cleveland) 4 - 3 in a very close match, could've gone either way; needs regional & national competition.

Brenton Austin (151 lb.) - One loss on season; does a few things very well, needs to work in additional styles; needs regional & national competition.

Other contributors: Thomas Green, Evan Myers, Mike Olingy (lost 2 one pointers to Mica Williams - Cleveland), Anthony Conney, and Matthew Spitalny.