7aa all district right now

7AA4life

this should be a great topic to talk about. lets see now: who's mvp? who is top ten in order.

i feel: mvp would be meadows from jackson

1. sleeper from smith, 2. mathis from upperman, 3. gurley from la 4. stephens from york 5. d. jones from cannon. here would be my first team right now. welcome back tate and shanks to your lineup this week. tate at the end you will be on this list. keep up the excitement this has been a great year. so far :confused: :o :confused:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i disagree with the mvp should come from a first place team. i saw la and smith tonight and la is in first place right. well as you may know the better half of their team was heering from the stands. that tells me they don't need those players as they keep winning. the cates kid will be spectacular when he is a senior. wow he can play. i give him the mvp of that team. as for smith, sleeper is all they got. the big kids get trash buckets from sleeper. it is hard for meadows not to get it. why punish a kid if he team does not win. they play close games but have come up short in them. york will have the mvp when it is over most likely with Tate. but after the egg they laid vs picket. wom upperman played well against dekalb. who knows who is going to step up in their lineup. cannon did not play, but they hace some guys that need to be aware of. Dekalb's team has taken a different shape since the coaching change. it will be interesting to see how the year finishes out.

Should the award go to a player that helps out there team the most or the player with the most talent and ability? For example: Tate will help his team out and lead them farther than they would be able to go without him (more than any other single player will help his team), but say IF Gurley was (which I think he is) a better player than Tate and he averaged more points shouldn't he get it. Just because Gurley's team is more all-round talented than Tate's and Gurley's team is better, shouldn't Gurley get it?

Most (Valuable)? Or Most (talented)? Just a question!

The above is just an example: What are some other thoughts?

yeah gurley is a great player, but where was he in the last couple of game. a "mvp" will show leadership and does everything. whatever happen was a check in his favor. points is not the only stat to look at. there are other aspects of a persons game to look at when dealing for mvp. should tate get punished for his injury? no, Tate will be the best player in the district when it is over, but right now i still say it is hard not to say Meadows. who knows someone else may be mvp. remember it is just a game and awards will come: just play and it will take care of itself ;) !!!!

I wasnt sayin Gurley shold get..I was tryin to make an example.

I know the title is Most Valuable, but doesnt it really go to the most talented..Im sayin a player could be worth a million bucks to his team but another player from another team might be 10times better.. Even if that player isnt as valueable to his team...Should he not get the award?