Daisy Crazies

sdballer

Guest WaterGurlSD

Everyone that is talkin bad bout the Daisy Crazies are just mad b/c your student section isnt as good as our! and you people just wish ya could be like us! Dont lie to your self you know your thinking man I wish we could be as crazy and wild as the Daisy Crazies! ;)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone just hear the Camron Crazies use OUR yes i just said OUR chant "You cant dunk"? We have done this one for years and ive never heard anyone said it and now Duke is doing it. Ive also never heard any college student sections do "Drive home safly" and now they are doin that one also. But i think that one started in Cleveland anyway.

could you please give us the scoop on who did think that one up then? could it be possible that two people make up the same thing? i guarantee you that we had not heard it before until the night we made it up against red bank(i think thats who we were playing) it stemmed from you cant pass to you cant dribble to you cant dunk(in no particular order) so please tell us who had already made that up. and dont give any b.s. like one person on here did about hearing a chant 20 years ago or something and saying we copied them. i mean, since we were alive 20 yrs ago and all....

We made up "you cant dunk" against Bradley last year. Because A. Pugh bricked a dunk and this crazy girl started yelling "you cant dunk" and it started from there. I know you cant tell me anyone who said that before us and duke. Oh and Fanatic I think Inigo ment the student sections but ya never know i think it will be close.

Hey yall cannot tell me that yall thought of the DAISY CRAZIES on ur on yall got that from duke!! and yall got the newspaper thing from us ooltewah fans our student section smoked the soddy section when yall came to ooltewah it prob doesnt compare to yalls though we will come and make some noise at the ooltewah game on thursday and yall need to be nmore original with yalls cheers we make up our own ooltewah by 10 Go owls