UnionvilleEagleville

Unionvegas

It was a barn burner & I saw a bunch of girls pulling out all the stops on both teams. It was a thrilling game to watch with the lead swapping back & forth several times. Congratulations to both teams for a job well done. The boys game was equally consuming, but the Vikes lost by "1". I wish attendance would go up; for sports fans are missing out by failing to enjoy seeing games such as this one. ;)

Guest bballchick25

YES! it was a heck of a game if u weren't there.. I dont know how unionville pulled this one out, but they did... there was a couple rough calls.. but all is fair in love and basketball, right? Leslie layne won it for the viqueens. courtney brothers really stepped up tonight. this matchup was irresistable. it was a battle! there was elbows thrown, kicks. go figures 2 of the most agressive teams. unionville pulled it out by 2

I am sorry, but your statement about Lesley Layne winning it was totally wrong. The other girls won the game too, Yes Lesley made the shot that got the lead but Ashley Walls was the one who tied the game up with her shot and free throws. Angela Armstrong had a great three point game unlike Saturday night but in the end against Richland she was a strong shooter and made those two last 3s they needed. So please remember everyone else contibutes to the games in wins and losses.