Clarkrange rips Celina

BuffaloFan

I AM a dog fan as you can see by my name, but I'm not going to tell everyone how ref's made bad calls, or Snow should be MVP...because everyone has their own opinion. In my opinion, and ONLY my opinion, I will say, yes, the dogs did not play as I had anticipated. They had a rough night, but everyone does. Ref's may make bad calls, but it's on BOTH sides. They're only human. They do make errors. However, to bobcat fan, 3.5 is over, I'm sick of it, personally. Sorry if this offends you and I'm sure I'll hear from you if you are offended. One more thing to Clarkrange, congratulations on your win. But if you're going to make opinions based on heresay on this site, please address one person instead of a whole group. Everyone does not necessarily agree with what one person posts on here. Some people may just be alright with the fact that you won.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention a few things, only MY opinions. You'll have to excuse the grammar I had in my earlier post. One last thing, Snow may be good, but I think it takes a whole team to make them great. One person getting the recognition just doesn't seem like teamwork to me.

I've got a pretty good laugh out of all this. Your girls were so excited to beat us. They yelled and screamed and did it all. When we beat ya'll it was just another day at the office. Like I said were about 25 points better than ya'll and we'll show that at district. District MVP is Holly Wright by a long shot. Runner-up is probably on our team too. As far as the players on our team posting on here they haven't posted anything. They're taking total blame for the lose and really not blaming the refing much at all. The difference in us and ya'll though is we take the lose knowing we can beat you and ya'll take the victory like you just won the state championship. If you think that win was that big you might not make it out of the region this year. We know we can win when we need to but ya'll haven't proven anything yet. With that said, why is a pickett co. person posting on here? What are ya'll like 4 or 5 in the district. You've had your chances to back up you talk and you couldn't against either Celina or Clarkrange so now it's time for you to just shut up. You lost then, you lost last time and when we meet you again you'll lose then too. With that said, Celina starts the winning streak again on Friday. we'll deal with everyone else when the time comes.

Wow! Things heated up! Just want to say hi to Buffy42 (!). Ya GOOSEVOL, 4A was strong last year, I just said that because we had so much FUN debate last season.

Everyone needs to drop the grammar thing. Everyone make typing errors.

I want to defend Michelle Snow- she is too sweet a girl to be talked bad about. Proud to see no one is taking cheap shots at the Wright girl. From what I hear, from a former association of hers, she is a great girl too. I am just proud that our district has two such awsome players- they are both Division 1 considerations! I think Snow is having a great season, but she will be the first to tell you that she is not "OUR TEAM." I am super proud of how this team, all of them, have worked hard together, they play for each other, not for themselves. They are a great group. Last night they had a huge win, even the press is calling it "lopsidded." It was. It will probably be closer next time, but I stand by my earlier statement that Clarkrange is better. celina has a better record, but I guess the only tough team they played was FRA according to you guys. FRA got beat last night too. I bet they are good, but we know they are beatable. Anyway- great day to be a Lady Buffalo Fan! Way to go girls!

DAWG05, I was real happy to beat you guys. You all came in undefeated, and I do not care what the AP poll says, to me Celina was the top team in the state in single A. Yeah there is a lot more work to be done, but for now we own a share of the Tri-Lakes Championship, are we suppose to just be HO HUm about that. Again, Congratulations Lady Buffaloes! I am proud of you all.

Guest southpaw

I done that on purpose just to see if you could find it!! hear, hear, hear, hear, hear, hear, hear, hear, hear, hear, hear, hear, hear, hear, hear, hear, hear.....

Congrats to our lady dogs-for not letting this get to you that bad. You know you can do it and everyone here believes in you. Someone else might have something bad to say about you girls...but don't sweat it. K some A.

Clarkrange does have a great team, however give Sunbright a little credit, they did scrim. Clarkrange before the season got started and lost only by 10 or 12 but of course no one was ready except Clarkrange year around even during the off period set by tssaa.

Guest suztay03

hey yall.. the games over.. clarkrange is an awesome team.. i personally think celina is a lot better.. but of course i will favor my hometown.. i have played ball with all of the celina girls since first grade.. they are a great group.. and they DO work together as a team.. i also think celina needs to give the girls besides holly more recognition.. if it wasnt for deanna holdin the team together where would they be.. about the sunbright game.. deanna was out because of a surgery.. now look what happened when she didnt play.. so lets give everyone the credit that they deserve.. congrats to clarkrange on their win.. yall pumped celina up to take you on at district.. i really think clarkrange needs to work on their sportsmanship a little more.. having the cheerleaders block off the coach from shaking the girls hand.. now thats just low and uncalled for.. way to go dawgs.. cant wait to watch you play at state!!

[Edited by suztay03 on 1-16-03 3:12P]

FOR the previous two post:

#1 Clarkrange has showed good sportsmanship. The cheerleaders would never INTENTIONALLY do what you just accused them of doing. Neither would Celina's cheerleaders. Clarkrange is even more fired up for District too.

#2 Sunbright has a good team this year from what I hear. My wife works with the coaches wife and they have lost some heartbreakers, some real close ones. Clarkrange obeys the rules about practicing during the set period. They do not practice year round. I am not sure how you make that accusation.

Come on guys, Celina and Clarkrange have a great rivalry, one of the best in the state. Don't make negative comments that tarnish the rivalry.since 1983, clarkrange or Celina has been in the state finals 10 times out of 19 seasons i believe. I expect one to be there again this year.

Guest fruitpunch

Just look at the title of the thread. It tells it all.CLARKRANGE RIPS CELINA.What you think about it??? I mean after all that was what happened right?

Amen, Buffalo fan on your last comment. I am a fierce and loyal Lady Bulldog fan for many years. To me this is the greatest rivalry in the state and I live to come and yell at these games. To me when just play in a game of this calibur you learn a great deal about yourself as a team. If you win, your team is close to where it needs to be, if you lose then there is much work to be done. I was not able to be there Tuesday (Killed me)and of course was disappointed that the Lady Dawgs did not win. Congrats to the Lady Buffs, I can not wait until we play again....and we WILL play again. I live for this stuff. Go Lady Dawgs!!! :o